Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Your worst wreck??LETS HEAR IT!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2004 | 08:28 PM
Pro Rider
Default Your worst wreck??LETS HEAR IT!!!!!!!!!

Worst Wreck eh...
Clipping the left rear tire of my friends 400ex in 6th gear pinned on my warrior.
After that, I bent my steering, bent brand new pro tapers, snapped my thumb throttle, messed up front plastic hood, and bent my left nerf bar all the way down to the ground. My quad flipped about I think around 10 times, I went flying and took out a small small small tree and then hit the ground. I couldn't breath for about 1min but then finally started to again. Also, I could barely walk for about two weeks. If I do alot of jumps on the warrior with a flat/hard landing, my back will start to hurt in the same spot. I'm only 14 too.

Flipped off the back of my beartracker one time goin up a hill. It rolled back down and the rack hit me right in the side of my helmet.

Most recent wreck was on my 400ex. I was coming down a trail and underestimated how wide my front was and I clipped a tree and rolled right over. Luckly nothin happened to my quad though.

Old 12-08-2004 | 08:42 PM
Pro Rider

Well we were ice fishing and I decided to fool around on my 02 p 650 and got spinning in a tight circle to the left, well I got spinning sooo fast that my weight slid back and the front came up my right leg was sticking straight out and I was starting to slide acrossed the seat to the right. When I finally got it stopped I was on the ice with my right knee and my left leg straight up on the seat , I pulled my left hamstring, and dizzy as hell. I was black and blue from my NADS to my ankle , Laid up for a wk. Man I hurt again just thinking about it.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 12-08-2004 | 10:45 PM
Pro Rider

OK when i was about 12 my dad bought me a Three Wheeler with a 5hp motor. First time i ever Rode one.well i was going down a rode when i tried to turn to fast and Sharp lost control and went thru a BarbedWire Fence got cutup Pretty good.

Old 12-08-2004 | 10:58 PM
Pro Rider

ok this was about 3 months ago..... i was gogin down about a mile long straight dirt road on my rancher es going full throtle ( 48 mph yes i know its slow) and the right front tire blows. jumped the embankment on the side of the road jumped over the first 5 board wood fence. went threw the second one and went half way through the third (thats when it finally stoped. anyway 10 stiches later 4 new tires and about 1000 bucks good as new.