Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

What is the trick to pulling long wheelies???

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2005, 11:49 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is the trick to pulling long wheelies???

it's not my fault the bolts vibrate out.. i tighten them everyride.. but they just vibrate out... so :-p plus im not a redneck.. i live in town also if u notice the vipties look alot cooler [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] and the headlight was taped on cuz i did slgiht ngihtriding and the headlight casing was broken and woulda fell out so [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] on you biotch

Old 01-02-2005, 11:54 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: Speedy2222
it's not my fault the bolts vibrate out.. i tighten them everyride.. but they just vibrate out... so :-p plus im not a redneck.. i live in town also if u notice the vipties look alot cooler [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] and the headlight was taped on cuz i did slgiht ngihtriding and the headlight casing was broken and woulda fell out so [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] on you biotch
I can't believe you awnswered that so fast...see what i mean about you alway's being on..i would have been on also but i have been out riding mine all day. Kinda funny the 15 minute's that i get on the internet all day you were right there to respond.. When i was talking about riding a wheelie earlier in this thread I had just got my bike for christmas and was completly stoked about it..You will have to excuse my typing ---I ride atv's i am not a videoit!!-

By the way nice car...ROFLMAO

Old 01-02-2005, 11:57 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

Originally posted by: Cocoa
I can't believe you awnswered that so fast...see what i mean about you alway's being on..i would have been on also but i have been out riding mine all day. Kinda funny the 15 minute's that i get on the internet all day you were right there to respond.. When i was talking about riding a wheelie earlier in this thread I had just got my bike for christmas and was completly stoked about it..You will have to excuse my typing ---I ride atv's i am not a videoit!!-

maybe some of us can't ride our quads where we live!? ever think of that?? i have to wait a week to go riding or 2 or maybe even a month! and yes it is a nice car [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-03-2005, 12:01 AM
Trailblazer

maybe some of us can't ride our quads where we live!? ever think of that?? i have to wait a week to go riding or 2 or maybe even a month! and yes it is a nice car [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
You mean to tell me that you only go riding once or twice a month and your quad look's like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Holy shiot dude maybe you should have got a badger or something[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Hell i can't say that i blame you for not taking my quad out but once or twice every month when you got that boat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-03-2005, 12:03 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

during school i only get a chance to ride once or twice am onth... but b4 the end of this past sumemr i prolly put over 60 hours a week on my quad..

Old 01-03-2005, 12:07 AM
Trailblazer

during school i only get a chance to ride once or twice am onth... but b4 the end of this past sumemr i prolly put over 60 hours a week on my quad..
how many hours on the boat???? lmao

Old 01-03-2005, 12:10 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

i beleive the correct term is LAND YACHT

Old 01-03-2005, 12:12 AM
Trailblazer

i beleive the correct term is LAND YACHT
Yo I only wanted to show you I'm not 8 but I'm out and done posting this sheit
Cocoa

Old 01-03-2005, 10:30 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: sweetquads
I don't think it has anoything to do with the bike, you can wheelie anything, then its just the rider.
Even Banshee's? I never had much luck wheeleeing my Banshee. I also never see Banshee owners doing a long wheelies, course that could be cause they all at the strip too.
It's no doubt that some quads are easier than others, and Banshee's are surely not one of the easiest quads to ride long distance wheelies on. However, if you can get on a quad and master the technique, it pretty much carries over to most other quads for the most part.

Meaning, the key is to learn throttle, brake, and clutch control and go from there. Maybe get some seat time practicing on a 4-stroke and getting that down pretty good, then go back to the Banshee.

I'll try to get some distance vids of me on my buddies Banshee....It sometimes takes me a while to warm up on his though because he as a twist throttle and I hate it.

-Josh

Old 01-05-2005, 05:56 PM
Pro Rider

my scrambler isnt hard at all to get up. just punch it and itll go right over backwards, hard part is keepin the wheelie goin. i can only get bout 50ft out of my wheelies, then i either A.) fall of backwards or B.) it comes down. just find the balance point, and i recommend doing this in a grass field...NOT pavement...

Quick Reply: What is the trick to pulling long wheelies???