Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2004, 10:32 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default atv accident

Originally posted by: raptoric
this one works

what is a maxfine 100?
lol,... the vehicle left the road... who the heck would have thought an ATV would leave the road...

Old 12-30-2004, 11:38 PM
Pro Rider
Default atv accident

[quote]
Originally posted by: YFZ450kid
[lol,... the vehicle left the road... who the heck would have thought an ATV would leave the road...
hahaha i love that

Old 12-31-2004, 01:33 AM
Range Rover
Default atv accident

I was reading in a magazine about a kid who got killed on a fouurwheeler. He was 8 or 9 and his parents let him ride a huge utility qaud without a helmet. I think people should be more responsible with things like that because it ends up screwing over more people.

Old 12-31-2004, 01:41 AM
Pro Rider
Default atv accident

that my friends is called natural selection. those dumb enough to partake in that event, if they die, are helping the species by preventing themselves from spreading their inferior genetic code into the population. good bless that freedom rider. What a moron LOL

Old 12-31-2004, 12:00 PM
Pro Rider
Default atv accident

CTATV, my friends call that the darwin award, same concept, if your too stupid to pass on your genes................natural selection kicks in.

Old 12-31-2004, 01:01 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default atv accident

Originally posted by: CTATV
that my friends is called natural selection. those dumb enough to partake in that event, if they die, are helping the species by preventing themselves from spreading their inferior genetic code into the population. good bless that freedom rider. What a moron LOL
Thats funny CTATV, Natural selection, ha ha ha . That seriously made me laugh this morning, Thanks.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But as for the women who was hurt thats not funny, and yes you can hurt on anything. I am sure that 100cc got up to atleast 40 mph, and who knows she could have ceasers, or something like that and did not want to say anything. Dont tell me it cant happen bcause i have seen it.

Old 01-01-2005, 12:59 PM
Trailblazer
Default atv accident

If any of you guys think ATV wrecks are "funny" in any way try reading the thread titled please be careful when riding. Not just stupid people get hurt on atv's & it can happen to you.

Old 01-01-2005, 01:03 PM
Pro Rider
Default atv accident

Originally posted by: Don49
If any of you guys think ATV wrecks are "funny" in any way try reading the thread titled please be careful when riding. Not just stupid people get hurt on atv's & it can happen to you.
yea, stuff can happen to me, infact it has, ive destroyed both knees and gotten close to breakin my neck quite a few times... and only more pain on the way, thank god my medical insurance is good...

Old 01-01-2005, 01:05 PM
Pro Rider
Default atv accident

Originally posted by: YFZ450kid
yea, stuff can happen to me, infact it has, ive destroyed both knees and gotten close to breakin my neck quite a few times... and only more pain on the way, thank god my medical insurance is good...
Smart!!!!!!!!! Hmmm... me too lol

Old 01-02-2005, 12:52 PM
Pro Rider
Default atv accident

I agree, however to many stupid people go out on quads they have no experience on, or with no helmet and get hurt. And who takes the blame for it? US

Quick Reply: atv accident