Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

atv accident

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2005, 10:10 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default atv accident

Dude, i understand but heres my point and im trying to get U to understand i agree with u also

1. WE NEED TO SHOW AN EXAMPLE because i know the kids around here would laugh if someone were to come up to them and try to tell them to do something because they think THEY can do what they want and they dont have to listen to an adult

so dont jump on me because im not that strong and i agree with you also

Old 01-05-2005, 05:02 AM
Range Rover
Default atv accident

What was the point to this thread. A lady in Kentucky got hurt while riding on a quad. So what???? A lot of people get hurt on quads.....I dont know why you even started this thread.....

Old 01-05-2005, 09:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default atv accident

Good point

Old 01-05-2005, 09:05 PM
Pro Rider
Default atv accident

hmm it might make a better reputation if everytime we got hurt, go to the hospital and call the news, but explain that it was because of rider error not the four wheelers fault. then maybe people will realize even skilled riders get hurt, but they dont blame it on the four wheeler. maybe in a few i'll figure out some better wording and edit this.

Old 01-05-2005, 11:34 PM
Pro Rider
Default atv accident

Originally posted by: MasterRaptor
I have a MaxFine 100 ATV for my 6 year old. It is made in China by QJ. Full suspension, electric start, headlights, tailights, break lights, 2 stroke. It runs pretty strong. I cruise it around the neighborhood. Paid $820 new on ebay.

But, those goofy chinese people deigned the front steering geometry wrong. They gave the front end a +7 degree caster angle instead of a -7 degree caster angle. It causes the handlebars to lock hard to one side after starting a turn. My kid flipped it on his first ride. (He had all the gear on and was not hurt)

After he flipped it I checked everything out on it and found this error. I called the dealer. They sent me new A arms but it was the same. They were stupid. I ended up twisting and bending the arms backward to fix the problem. It drives OK now. It probably has about a -1 degree caster.

This would be and open and closed lawsuit if that lady were to sue. She wouldn't have to work again.
It was probably the 4 wheeler's fault in this case....the original post on this thread.

Old 01-05-2005, 11:46 PM
Pro Rider
To ATV Thieves: "Hope you guys flip and die douches!"
Default atv accident

Originally posted by: 7QuadSport7
Dude, i understand but heres my point and im trying to get U to understand i agree with u also

1. WE NEED TO SHOW AN EXAMPLE because i know the kids around here would laugh if someone were to come up to them and try to tell them to do something because they think THEY can do what they want and they dont have to listen to an adult

so dont jump on me because im not that strong and i agree with you also

Bud, what are you talking about, you're one of those kids who doesn't wear a helmet.

Old 01-06-2005, 06:39 PM
Pro Rider
Default atv accident

Ahhh YFZ 660r, what gives you any right to say i dont wear a helmet, you can see my helmet in my pics, and i wear it everywhere! so how in the world could you say i dont wear a helmet when i do

what a pr!ck! LoL oh and freddy, your little brother Ivon was logged in talking to me LoL, he says you beat him and not to tell u, so i told u LoL

where u been anyways???

Old 01-06-2005, 06:51 PM
Pro Rider
Default atv accident

Originally posted by: RaptorRider619
What was the point to this thread. A lady in Kentucky got hurt while riding on a quad. So what???? A lot of people get hurt on quads.....I dont know why you even started this thread.....
this thread was started because a 33 old should not be riding such a small atv
also she was on a paved road another no-no
and the final thing no helmet
its people that hop on an atv and have no clue that are ruining this sport. aroound me people are closing riding areas everywhere, neighbors complain to the police its getting ridiculous. and now we have another article for the anti-atv
people to use against us