Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Video for RaptorFam660

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2005, 01:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Video for RaptorFam660

DuneMe.. D oyou have one of those cameras? I will most likely be getting one of those cameras some time in the not so distant future.

Old 01-03-2005, 01:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yeh, picked it up about a 8 mos. ago.

Old 01-03-2005, 10:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Raptor660Fam
SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!

That takes ***** right there... china wall silts from topt o bottom towards the right of the hill!!!

That is awesome... If you stay WOT too long on a race, that is what happens[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] un-intenionally...lol

glad you made it over there... it is a beautiful place!!!
LOL, I see I got your name mixed up again in the title. LOL

Big *****. If my tires get more than a couple feet off the ground I start sweating, LOL. This guy was on a Raptor for those that weren't sure, looked like he'd done it before. There's a video of a guy on a built 250R jumping off the top of Devils dune at St Anthonys, view from the top, it's pretty cool to. It's in my sig for those interested.

DuneMe,

We went in search of China wall and basicaly rode all around the south area and west from Olds and there was plenty of bigger dunes to be had, nice half bowls etc to get that roller coaster ride going. From Olds to Comp hill there is plenty of bowls etc and bigger dunes also, already new of those tho. What I didn't expect was the nice bowls and ride from Olds to Gecko angling NW from Olds. We just found lots of fun areas we hadn't seen in previous trips. Now the trick is to find those again LOL.

Also, they still have the closure signs up south of and running east/west of China wall, whats up with that? I thought those areas were open now? There were some tracks going out into it and the smoother sand was tempting but we didn't go past the signs. We might consider the Glamis to Gordons ride DuneMe, If we hook up at the wars we'll let ya know. Thanks.