Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

GLAMIS MLK WEEKEND!!! ROLLCALL

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2005, 05:06 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GLAMIS MLK WEEKEND!!! ROLLCALL

Thats total BS RaptorOwner, they was the most organized its ever been, just cuz your craycraft took a dump doesnt mean you nee to get all fired up? 97redbanshee has THE best running 450 out their, if he could have keep the front end down he would have took the win easily.

As far as having the bikes go back and start again if "their guy" didnt get the holeshot thats BS also, their were only 2 redos and thats because the sparks guys were red lighting

How would i know you ask? We'll im the guy that was staging the bike's and i was checking for red lights (false starts) and their were only a couple and after i spoke with them they didnt do it again. BESIDES NOT ONE PERSON THAT RED LIGHTED EVEN CAME CLOSE TO WINNING. You must have been at a different race or something?

The kenz bike in the open class was turbo and was on the bottle , and he barely took the win.

Old 01-17-2005, 05:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Raptor Owner,
1. The deal with the c-16 has already been explained, it ws a builders class running the same fuel. No wonder you didnt do well, you are not even sure of the rules..

2. No i didnt "qualify" (again the rule thing comes up, you didnt have to qualify) nor did I race. I ride a piped and tired 400 ex at the moment, so I was there to support Kenz and hang with my friends who were racing.

3. This is public land we are talking about so anybody can ride any hill they want. Who wouldnt take advantage of a groomed hill? If I had my bike, darn skippy I would have made some passes. No too mention did you happen to see who was doing most f the hill shooting?? Non other than the same guy who was grooming the hill. Yea, I think he has the right to run his bike on a hill he groomed, don't you?

At any rate I'm sorry you had such a miserable time, but most everybody else that I have talked too thought it was great.. Not to mention FREE!

RoostKing...

Old 01-17-2005, 05:48 PM
Range Rover

ct were you the dude that was at the starting line?red hair hat on? i think i talked to you a few times.i was the fat guy with the unlimited racing team hoody on.

Old 01-17-2005, 05:53 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RoostKing
You claim you dont care cause you know your wrong as you freely admitted. There was no special treatment for anyone, thats a cop out and you know it.

There was a fast Sparks KFX that they couldnt get started, then after the race it started
So you are saying that the races should have never started because of one bike??? come on man, get real.. If your not ready to run, your not going to run.. Not all of the bikes in our camp were playing either because of issues, so no one is saying problems arent encountered.

So Dollar, why didnt anyone recommend that he modify his pipe? I saw him roll up to the line and just knew it was over for him when he was sold a defective peice of equipment. Hell it sounds like it was on a dyno before he got there, it should have been modified then. If we would have had the needed tools(sawzall namely!!!) , I would have told him to come over and we could have fixed it and given him some more power. I do congratulate him for running though!! Im sure hell be back as it was a great time!\\

RoostKing...

roost i dont go around cutting on people's stuff if he want's to cut it he can but if you would have looked alittle harder you would have seen that it has been cut i did that when i ran it i just didn't take it all of the end of the pipe like most do

Old 01-17-2005, 06:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RoostKing
Raptor Owner,
1. The deal with the c-16 has already been explained, it ws a builders class running the same fuel. No wonder you didnt do well, you are not even sure of the rules..

Then why did I hear most of them complaining afterwards?? I just gave my f**king 2 cents worth here, you got an arguemental problem and can care less.

I just didnt like the way it was all ran, and you try and tell it differently, your not in my shoes, who cares about my bike, I will fix it or buy a new one, Its only money bro, I am not mad, not even a bit. Just a little bummed thats all. I dont get all hot and heavy cuz of that. I did however get pissed at Fedlost for not bringing my engine to me in a timely manner.

It will be fixed, and if I ever do make it again and its running, you bet I will be on that hill or would like to see it at Dumont.

I know 97redbanshee has a fast bike, I didnt say anything about that and wanted that bike to show its colors on that hill. I know its fast and really wanted him to walk home with the win for sure.

Old 01-17-2005, 06:58 PM
Pro Rider

97redbanshee, yeah your were with the kameleon kolor ford? yeah that was me in the hat, werent you camped over in mad racings camp? me and tom came over and talked to you for a few. anyways, next year youll will if you can keep that power to the ground.

i think the race went excellent, and i dont care what any one else on this post says about it. if you dont like the way it runs then dont participate.

Old 01-17-2005, 07:19 PM
Pro Rider

I had a great time!!! see you all again next year!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2005, 07:36 PM
Trailblazer

That weekend was off the hook!The event is awesome.It needs a little fine tuning,but in racing what doesnt.Its so fun racing everyone and see how your bike stacks up.The scene at glamis rocks.I will definetely be there again.

Old 01-17-2005, 08:23 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RaptorOwner
I may get some negative feedback from this post but This year at Glamis was Crap!!!

I would NEVER go back if the same people are going to run it.

I feel for the people who have traveled the distance to come and attend or even see this so called organized race.

But - There were some fast bikes there and some even faster that didnt get to run at all.

Nice to see you all there and having fun!!

Who else wants to put in there .02 cents????
Well Dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya, that event has been funded out of pocket and has grown each year. If you dont like it, start your own,when you have more people,more bikes,more faster bikes we will give you some credibility untill then you are just ANOTHER disgrunted person like your local builder "sparks". The bottom line is we can always make faster bikes but you will always be from Bakersfield. Enough Said.

Old 01-17-2005, 08:32 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: CTracingraptor
97redbanshee, yeah your were with the kameleon kolor ford? yeah that was me in the hat, werent you camped over in mad racings camp? me and tom came over and talked to you for a few. anyways, next year youll will if you can keep that power to the ground.

i think the race went excellent, and i dont care what any one else on this post says about it. if you dont like the way it runs then dont participate.
yah that was me.thought you guys had me confused with the ris bike for some reason.should have the bike all legit for next years fun.gonna get a few sets of rings and test and tune this thing till i can run the 25shot i want on it.i got my semi pro mx racing neighbor for next years event.he weighs in a a heavy 110 lbs and is only 5 ft tall.

Quick Reply: GLAMIS MLK WEEKEND!!! ROLLCALL