Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

GLAMIS MLK WEEKEND!!! ROLLCALL

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2005, 01:51 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GLAMIS MLK WEEKEND!!! ROLLCALL

You didnt race? I thought I saw your bike there???

RoostKing..

Old 01-18-2005, 02:23 AM
Pro Rider

I may get some negative feedback from this post but This year at Glamis was Crap!!!
I would NEVER go back if the same people are going to run it.
I feel for the people who have traveled the distance to come and attend or even see this so called organized race.
I guess since I didnt participate I shouldnt have said anything but sh*t happens.
Your right for once, you shouldnt have said anything.

Old 01-18-2005, 03:05 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

uh-oh, you must have really screwed up. I havent seen MichaelAZ post in months.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-18-2005, 07:37 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: maddog56
uh-oh, you must have really screwed up. I havent seen MichaelAZ post in months.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
You didn't happen to use the facilities in his camper did you?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-18-2005, 10:54 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: sixsixT
Originally posted by: maddog56
You didn't happen to use the facilities in his camper did you?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Nice, LOL

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 01-18-2005, 11:25 AM
Pro Rider

i have talked to a few guy's that went out there and they said it was alot of fun and that it was run the best this year so i have to say thank's to king for putting on a good race we need more people like this to put on races every year it take's alot of time and hard work to plan a race and congrat's to kenz maybe he will get more respect now

Old 01-18-2005, 11:33 AM
Range Rover

Well said Dollar, everyone involved did a great job. Congrats to Kenz and all of the riders.

Old 01-18-2005, 11:40 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AlphaRaptor660R
So does anybody have any video? I miss riding, I haven't been able to ride in a long time! Last time I went out was Haloween 04.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]...Well, I'm on vacation from work for 3 weeks, so I plan on doing a lot of catching up. Maybe stay out for a week. Hope to see some good video.
Rapfam got it all on vid

Old 01-18-2005, 11:49 AM
Pro Rider

Personally, I was VERY IMPRESSED!!!

Mr. HP, Mad racing, Kenz, Sparks, KMS, and others are AWESOME PEOPLE to talk with and had a VERY enjoyable time visiting everyones camp!!!

It was a total 360 from last year in my eyes, I just wished I could be in it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I have a lot of footage, just need to transfer to CPU (have to rent a video camera though)

every event will have things go wrong, but honestly the fastest bike won in almost every single race (one class the guys had a faster bike (RIS designs) but could not keep the front end down)

Old 01-18-2005, 12:28 PM
Pro Rider

as long as everyone is safe and had fun that's what it is all about no one put's on a race to make enemy's with anyboby and im not taking side's but give this man some credit he went out of his way to put a race on and thier is no way to please everbody but from what i hear he tried dont that count for something

Quick Reply: GLAMIS MLK WEEKEND!!! ROLLCALL