Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GLAMIS MLK WEEKEND!!! ROLLCALL

ItalianStallion, how did your quad do?

Old 01-18-2005, 12:59 PM
Pro Rider

Well I can't complain...Bob built me exactly what I wanted...a low compression 686 w/ a stage 2 cam...To bad everybody else was running high compression w/ x-4 cams. I didn't even place.....buuuuut. I built this bike to have fun on and not to win trophys....I had a ball and met ALOT of people on the forums and they were all GREAT.....The best races I had were with me and KGB outa Salt Lake...He had a killer Honda

Old 01-18-2005, 01:16 PM
Range Rover

ItalianStallion - did KGB have the Pulse Charger on his 450?

Tom - did you come home midday Monday in a red Burb?

Chet

Old 01-18-2005, 01:38 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CoyoteRiverRaptor
ItalianStallion - did KGB have the Pulse Charger on his 450?

Tom - did you come home midday Monday in a red Burb?

Chet
Chet, YES on both of those questions...lol

I never saw you!!! where were you camped???

Old 01-18-2005, 03:29 PM
Range Rover

We were camped at wash 10. We had friends out with us so we spent most of our time with them, duning and working the clean-up.

During the wars we were parked in front of Kenz truck and trailer with a pop-up. We were about 15 yards South of Kenz pop-up. We were just watching the action and chillin. Every now and then someone would come over from racing by you and throw sand on us as they would charge up the hill. I guess they were working out their jitters? We left before the end of the "event that shall remain nameless?"

The only person we recognized racing was your sister. The yellow quad on the trailer clued me to the burb. You guys blew by my big warrior trailer and dually truck like I was pulling over.

I just read on the "other" site that something happened to your dad? Hope that he is OK, not to mention his fast a$$ quad?

Chet

Old 01-18-2005, 05:30 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

I will be quick, I have alot of work up to cath up on.
Rapfam, Awesome guy. I very excited I met you. I look forward to doing that Cinders trip we were talking about. I am glad to hear your Dad's good to go. Thanks!
Stallion, Your the man! I loved racing and BSing with you. Thanks for running me, it was a hell of a good time, huh? Its so cool when your both 2 feet apart, just moving, engines thumping, AHHHHHHHHHH! Can we go bacK?
CTRacing Raptor, Thanks so much bro, for doing the staring.You did AWESOME! ( I liked the bombs from that night more though...lol) It was cool to drink beers with you.
Rapfam's Sis, We raced, she embarrased me, Tom is the new port guru. She was awesome, that bike is FAST!
King, You did a good job, the event was MUCH smoother than I expected. Thanks you for your hard work, it was appreciated my all.

Old 01-18-2005, 06:07 PM
Pro Rider

dude that jagermeister bomb was huge!!!! who has the video for that, oh it was so nice meeting you also.

I really enjoyed getting the chance to walk with tom around wash 4 and meet everyone ive been talking to on the forums for the last year.
I appreciate tom for letting me stay with you, oh and stallion, i didnt forget you.

I think is was awesome.;

Old 01-18-2005, 07:56 PM
Trailblazer

FSW's was the sh*t.I had the best time.I raced probably everyone in this forum once or twice.I raced kgb and his trx,itallion stallion,rapfam sis,etc,etc.It was a hell of a time.Man that pulse charger pulls good on the top kgb.Im not sure who you were but i raced it with a small rider and lost by a couple quads then raced it later with a bigger pilot my size and we were very close,he caught me at the top of olds.It was so much fun.I wish the bolt on class didnt have so much confusion.I never got to run my quad in the right class.I dont care though because the competition on saturday and sunday after 4SW's was the most fun.Hope to see you all again.

Old 01-18-2005, 08:00 PM
Range Rover

KGB, talk to me about your pipe, the good, the bad and the ugly. After you catch up of course.

Thanks in advance
Chet

Old 01-18-2005, 08:55 PM
Pro Rider

yeeehaaaww!! what a great time. Thanks MichaelAZ for letting me crash in your trailer (I only had one chocolate muffin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]) And it was great seeing all you other jokers!! My bike ran perfectly. I put 109 miles on my bike over the weekend and just about the same on my liver [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Congrats to the winners and good luck next year to all who participated.

Jiggle on!

Quick Reply: GLAMIS MLK WEEKEND!!! ROLLCALL