Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

I flipped MasterRaptor....AGAIN

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2005, 03:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I flipped MasterRaptor....AGAIN

Do you guys drink when you ride? Maybe that's what it is.

Old 01-24-2005, 06:34 PM
Pro Rider

ur lucky u havent got reported......

Old 01-24-2005, 06:49 PM
Pro Rider

uh, i had a BONG once, and a moderater nicly asked me to change it, so i did. + The ****'s are a legal organization they just dont kill people of jewish decent anymore. The Flag represents Germany in a differnt time period, im GERMAN. It doesnt mean im a jew-killer. jeeze

Old 01-24-2005, 07:14 PM
Pro Rider

he is right about that part but because of hitler that has become the simble of evil. i'm not german or **** but i am for fare rights but i don't think it is a good idea to just take it down nobody likes them including me

Old 01-24-2005, 07:21 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah....and my quad flipped and I got thrown off dude...

I didn't get hurt though. It was kinda of fun. You guys must not ride to the limits of man and machine like I do.

Old 01-24-2005, 07:22 PM
Pro Rider

Right, but i cant get kicked off a fourm for having it, its called Freedom Of Speech! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] + i dont hate jewish people anyway

Old 01-24-2005, 07:23 PM
Pro Rider

read the rules it says atv connection reservse the right to remove anyone due to voilations of the rules.

Old 01-24-2005, 07:34 PM
Range Rover

who cares!

back to the raptor, you will crash a lot if you dont know how to ride. good riders dont wreck very much. the raptor is also very narrow and tall, so if you have the money id recommend getting some +2 or +3 A-arms and a wider axel. but if you dont have the money i guess you'll just have to ride at your skill levels or learn how to ride.

Old 01-24-2005, 07:41 PM
Pro Rider

you think you flipped so that means you ride your raptor to its limits......LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I along with many others on here must not ride our wheeler to their "LIMITS" then because aparently that means i would have flipped many time by now.

this cats right, good riders dont crash or flip.

Old 01-24-2005, 07:47 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ridinredODB
who cares!

back to the raptor, you will crash a lot if you dont know how to ride. good riders dont wreck very much. the raptor is also very narrow and tall, so if you have the money id recommend getting some +2 or +3 A-arms and a wider axel. but if you dont have the money i guess you'll just have to ride at your skill levels or learn how to ride.
No need for attitude bud^^^ .. Just a regular topic.

Ive flipped some times the past couple weeks.. my friends mounded up a lil dirt to make a jump.. well i thought of ridin over it slow to see how steep it was.. it was only 4 feet high but a lil steep. so i figued ill ride over it and turn before the landing to see how steep it is.. well little do i kno but there is a 90degree drop at the end of this mound... my front end ended up nosediving into the ground and flipping ofer me!!! i was scarred sh!tless i didn't kno wtf happened i thought there was a gernade or somthin couldn't believe wat happened lol

another time there was a rut in the ground (couple ruts) and i figured that id wheelie over one and continue on my journery well when i wheelied it was perfect but as i landed the wheelie (by the way this was a little steep ground (15degrees right to left)) my front left wheel landed up in this huge narrow deep rut which made the quad endo and land sideways.. this also made me feel like a damn gernade was goin off.. crazy shiz happenin over here very weird!!!!! i didn't get hurt on any of them but as i was ridin at the end of the day my tie-rod was a little bent!!! weird stuff huh?

Quick Reply: I flipped MasterRaptor....AGAIN