Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

I flipped MasterRaptor....AGAIN

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2005, 05:12 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I flipped MasterRaptor....AGAIN

You sound like my wife.

Usually you can fly thru the flats like that and not have a problem. I was driving into the sun and couldn't see the terrain that well. That was my first serious mistake. (I would never purposely take a jump that fast, but you have to take like that at the last second for any hopes of recovery) I was getting that teenage invinsable outlook back and hauling a$$ carefree. I think I have now come to my senses, finally.

Just my luck that the that track was in my path.

Old 02-07-2005, 05:19 PM
Pro Rider

Dude sorry to hear about your last fall...I hope you feel ok.

Old 02-07-2005, 05:19 PM
Weekend Warrior

Sounds like your wife should be riding instead of you!!!

Had to get you back but seriously I obviously am not telling you anything you haven't heard so I won't preach. It is simply my approach and once I now the terrain I go back over it again and again and each time I try to make it faster or different to see what else I can make of the trail but that doesn't mean I have to do it dangerously. Hey, I am 35 and at 19, 20 I was doing much of the same thing but soon figured out that I would rather be riding more than on the couch with my leg in the air and my arm in a sling.

Have fun..

Old 02-07-2005, 06:23 PM
Pro Rider

Its funny cause I used to say the same thing. I am 37. I have done a lot of snowmobling and that is the first rule. Tread lightly on unfamilar terrain. Haul butt only if you know exactly where you are riding. This is especialy true on sleds because you are driving in the 80 mph range instead of the 40mph.

Then I go an do this like a dumb a$$ on the atv. I am moving the wrong way in life! Time to hit the brakes and do a 180.

I am OK by the way, just moving slow and gimping like one of Jerry's kids. Also, I am freaking people out when I look at them cause of my eyes.

Old 02-07-2005, 07:51 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MasterRaptor
I am moving the wrong way in life! Time to hit the brakes and do a 180.
You better not,you might flip again,LOL!!! J/K [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2005, 10:54 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 86LT250RFatty
uh, i had a BONG once, and a moderater nicly asked me to change it, so i did. + The ****'s are a legal organization they just dont kill people of jewish decent anymore. The Flag represents Germany in a differnt time period, im GERMAN. It doesnt mean im a jew-killer. jeeze
its like have a confederate flag as an icon. represents the south... not nessiceraly killing african americans, it just shows souther pride.

Old 02-08-2005, 10:56 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 86LT250RFatty
uh, i had a BONG once, and a moderater nicly asked me to change it, so i did. + The ****'s are a legal organization they just dont kill people of jewish decent anymore. The Flag represents Germany in a differnt time period, im GERMAN. It doesnt mean im a jew-killer. jeeze
its like have a confederate flag as an icon. represents the south... its not sayin whoever has one hates blacks and is in favor of slavery, it just shows souther pride.

i messed up on that post b4... i was reading the killing of jewish people and i put hte killing of african americans instead of slavery....