Default MY friend is a stupid person

next year we'll have a better team and we'll go and make it 5 baby

Old 01-26-2005, 08:58 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: NichelsonRacing87
Originally posted by: fudmucker
do it.... just prey he dont get the hang of it over one noght.... ballz to the wallz buddy.... just dont be a dum *** and bet against them damn patriots wen it comes to the playoff im hurtin on that one.... my steelers deserved it more
yeah steelers did deserve it more, Ben brought our team a long way this year for a (rookie), but he is a better quarterback than Peyton Manning, imagine what Ben will be like in a few years, Manning thinks he's the best cause he beat Dan Marino.....hahaha yeah right, Marino set the record in half the time it took Manning to beat it.
Jets....hahaha what about in the regular season, Curtis Martin barely got passed our #1 ranked D, Pittsburgh was at the top of the whole league, shutting down the Patriots win streak and tearing apart the Eagles. I hope Bettis don't leave us, he could be #1 all time RB in the league in just another year or 2.......

I'm a Steelers fan 4LIFE...........

later guys

Big Ben better than Manning? I don't know........he was a great asset to the patriots I guess.

Old 01-26-2005, 10:06 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TheWeedman
u think yur friend is stupid, i let my friend borrow my blaster for a weekend and the retard put 4 stroke oil in it, even after me fully explaining basic maintanance for it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
LMAO

Old 01-26-2005, 10:15 AM
Pro Rider

CHARGERS BABY!!!!!!!

Old 01-26-2005, 10:24 AM
Pro Rider

GREEN BAY all the way but i wouldnt call yur friend stupid cuz you may think he is now but then once he gets the hang he will b calling u stupid fer having a slower machine

Old 01-26-2005, 11:27 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: fudmuckerdo it.... just prey he dont get the hang of it over one noght.... ballz to the wallz buddy.... just dont be a dum *** and bet against them damn patriots wen it comes to the playoff im hurtin on that one.... my steelers deserved it more
yeah steelers did deserve it more, Ben brought our team a long way this year for a (rookie), but he is a better quarterback than Peyton Manning, imagine what Ben will be like in a few years, Manning thinks he's the best cause he beat Dan Marino.....hahaha yeah right, Marino set the record in half the time it took Manning to beat it.Jets....hahaha what about in the regular season, Curtis Martin barely got passed our #1 ranked D, Pittsburgh was at the top of the whole league, shutting down the Patriots win streak and tearing apart the Eagles. I hope Bettis don't leave us, he could be #1 all time RB in the league in just another year or 2.......I'm a Steelers fan 4LIFE...........later guys
The Steelers had a great year and I would have liked to see them take it all. To say Ben is a better quarterback than Peyton Manning is just crazy. Peyton just came off a better year then any quarterback EVER. EVER! What are you talking about thinking Marino set the record in half the time? This was the SEASON record...he and Marino both played an entire season...LOL. Peyton Manning is arguably the best quarterback to ever play the game at this point. Bettis really came on strong this season, hopefully he stays with Pittsburg and is productive next year. Whats this about Moss going to the Jets? He is such a punk.

Old 01-26-2005, 01:43 PM
Trailblazer

HaHaHa Ben better than Peyton?? And Marino setting the record in half the time?? That would be 8 games. That was a season record, so to say Marino set it in half the time it took manning to beat it makes no sense Manning had a 123.9 QB rating that crushed the old record of 112.8 k(Steve Young)
Ben's rating - 98.1
No contest. Manning is the best out there now and will be one of the best of all time. See what your Ben does next year. Sophomore jinx?? Everybody will be gunning for Pittsburg next year and your Ben will be a marked man. Manning still puts up the numbers even though every defense he faces is centered on him, designed to stop HIM. We'll see how good Ben will be when he faces defenses that are centered on him. That will be the true test. Right now, Ben couldn't shine Manning's spikes

Old 01-26-2005, 04:13 PM
Trailblazer

All that matters is who has a ring and who dosent. To think that Ben could just roll over a team like the patriots and tom brady with two rings in three years is just stupid. Big deal if marino had the record or peyton has it now neither one has a ring or will be getting one any time soon. Can't win without a defense colts [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-26-2005, 04:19 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: zorro700
Originally posted by: fudmucker
do it.... just prey he dont get the hang of it over one noght.... ballz to the wallz buddy.... just dont be a dum *** and bet against them damn patriots wen it comes to the playoff im hurtin on that one.... my steelers deserved it more
yeah steelers did deserve it more, Ben brought our team a long way this year for a (rookie), but he is a better quarterback than Peyton Manning, imagine what Ben will be like in a few years, Manning thinks he's the best cause he beat Dan Marino.....hahaha yeah right, Marino set the record in half the time it took Manning to beat it.
Jets....hahaha what about in the regular season, Curtis Martin barely got passed our #1 ranked D, Pittsburgh was at the top of the whole league, shutting down the Patriots win streak and tearing apart the Eagles. I hope Bettis don't leave us, he could be #1 all time RB in the league in just another year or 2.......

I'm a Steelers fan 4LIFE...........

later guys

Big Ben better than Manning? I don't know........he was a great asset to the patriots I guess.
The same big ben that threw 3 interceptions to the jets and 2 To New England? the same big ben that they had to take out of the AFC Championship game bacause he was doing so bad and replace with Madix? i dont know, he WILL be good, but the jets will be ready for payback next year, just watch out. They had ONE week link this season, the most overlooked player, the KICKER!

Old 01-26-2005, 04:20 PM
Pro Rider

I wouldnt race your friend, he might of lost to the blaster on purpose and he might know that u think hes bad and then he will hustle you for money.

Quick Reply: MY friend is a stupid person