Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

banshee Vs. kfx wit mods

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2005, 12:20 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default banshee Vs. kfx wit mods

i raced a bruteforce 750 and it acutally beat me ! But i only got into 3ed gear, that was when my bike was 100% stock, but that ute is freekin fasT!!! i think its because of the 4wd he just gets up and goes, no wheelies or spinning out..

Old 02-18-2005, 12:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A stock banshee is slow, and i know that a modded kfx-400 with out a doubt in my mind take a "stock banshee". Its all in the driver and with me as the driver i would be willing to throw down 200.00 for the race.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 02-18-2005, 02:27 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MURDR
A stock banshee is slow, and i know that a modded kfx-400 with out a doubt in my mind take a "stock banshee". Its all in the driver and with me as the driver i would be willing to throw down 200.00 for the race.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Are you kidding? a stock banshee is one of the faster quads in production right now! But you have to remember that a pipe usually won't affect topend that much...its just helps accel.

Old 02-18-2005, 04:52 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: tommyboy84
the modded v-force can take a stock banshee, Ive taken a stock banshee with a slighty moded prairie 650 and it wasent the ridder because 6 differnt guys had to try it because they couldent belive what they were seeing.. the modded kfx for sure

was this race through deep mud or water or something?

Old 02-18-2005, 04:58 PM
Pro Rider

the brute force 750 can go around 70mph dats pretty damn fast fer a utility idk who would win i think it would coem down to rider but id beat on the bansheeif it was gravel

but what exactly r u going to use the quad for when u say im getting a used quad if yur gonna go all out dragging id say deff the banshee but if u just want sumthing thats fast id say kfx becuz the banshee is not the easiest trail machine i never said it was bad i just said not the best some ppl may dissagree the kfx has reverse and plenty of power fer all around riding but if yur just dragging then banshee all the way