Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

what would u rather have??????

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2005, 11:43 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what would u rather have??????

IM a yamaha fan but if i had the money i would get the pred they are freaking awesome.

Old 02-17-2005, 01:16 AM
Pro Rider

yfz, one of the raptors or the pred. pred is a good all around atv. same with the Z/KFX/DVX. i would go with the 450- (suspention and plenty of power). just my opinion

Old 02-17-2005, 03:44 PM
Pro Rider

well with my warrior ne thing is an upgrade on suspension the only thing that would keep from from the banshee is not know who did the work so becuz of money id probally get either the kfx 400 or the raptor

Old 02-17-2005, 04:13 PM
Pro Rider

What no DS 650's????? From the list you gave the 450z is a great bike and 5000 is a smoking deal. Really makes me wonder what is wrong with it

Aaron

Old 02-17-2005, 04:14 PM
Pro Rider

i was gonna start a new tread but decided to just ask it here instead iv been searching but havent found much ne ways i looked closer and the raptor fer 3499 and it has a e-series ehaust and iv learn that they tend to fall apart but mine has been fine is it just the ones on raptors?? also which quad would hang better w/ my friends doing what we do and we just found a new place with alot of hills and my friends have a yfz, z-400, rancher, 400ex, and dirt bikes whcih one out of the kfx 400 w/ mods or raptor w/ atleast a pipe would hang better??

just so u dont havfta go bak to page 1

7)2003 KFX 400 T2 fat bars, 22in razrs, HMF pipe, DG bumber, K&N filter, armadillo skid plates, shock covers $3625
8)2002 Raptor 660 atleast e-series exhaust $3499

Old 02-17-2005, 07:30 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: caliraptor
Maybe you got your *** handed to you because your stock. Ive raced PLENTY of modded 700s and they might get the holeshot, but I walk by them all the time. It might go through mud just fine, but he doesnt mention any mudding. Neither does he mention he will do a lot of jumping. He wants something fast, that handles good (aftermarket suspension) and is comfortable.
well seeing as though the kid is looking at used CHEAP quads i dont think hell be going out and spending another grand on a pipe....and the vforce was stock too...there ant nothing to complain about with them and i dont understand why they are so hated

Old 02-17-2005, 10:37 PM
Pro Rider

yeah im trying to find a cheap yet modded good condition quad cuz i no my mo will not let me mod it out ne more than what it is when i buy it so im looking for good deals it probally wont b another 7 weeks before i no f i can get one or not cuz i gotta get a 4.0 or above GPA in skool which is basically stright A's and my highest ever is 3.933

Old 02-17-2005, 10:38 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ZimRaptorthere ant nothing to complain about with them and i dont understand why they are so hated
Dude,Zim your a great guy and all,but...well...you have an UNhealthy V-force fetish,LOL! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Nah,its an auto,aint no skill in winning a drag on autos...its just who presses the thumbthrottle the quickest,autos for pu$$aaaaays... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-18-2005, 05:10 PM
Pro Rider

not exactly it bike wasent made for dragging it wasmade as a trail quad and to stop some of the fatigue of riding trails they made it a auto its no that its for pu$$yies its just not ment fer dragging if it was it wouldnt weigh 500lbs

well its offical my mom said yes so its all a matter of keeping my grades up so u probally wont b hearing much from me ne more after this week (cuz this week is skool break then ill b busy w/ h/w and wat not) soo thanks for all your help and im still open to oppinions and or where i can find quads for sale or if u r selling one PM me ill take ne offers

Old 02-18-2005, 10:21 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Choky
Originally posted by: ZimRaptorthere ant nothing to complain about with them and i dont understand why they are so hated
Dude,Zim your a great guy and all,but...well...you have an UNhealthy V-force fetish,LOL! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Nah,its an auto,aint no skill in winning a drag on autos...its just who presses the thumbthrottle the quickest,autos for pu$$aaaaays... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
i dont think its hated. i dont know too much about them. mainly because people dont like the automatics advertised as sport quads. same reason a lot of ppl dont like the polaris trailblazers or scramblers. second, the V-force is heavy. 3rd- it has a more square almost utility like nose which helps ppl push it away from the sport catagory. the V-force is a nice atv and has a ton of power and is does a very good job for what it was made for. IMO