Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

The Peolpe That Want ATV's Banned

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2000, 04:26 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This guy has a short form you can fill out so they can investigate and see if you have a case. The best thing we can do is bombard his firm with fake grievences and waste their time. Make the grievence sound realistic.
"My kid was riding in the backyard and hit a tree because he was going too fast and broke his leg and I have lots of money and really want to get those Honda *******s...
This guy is a joke. I didn't see a single 4 wheeler on the site. Parasites like this deserve to be abandoned in the desert with their law books.

Old 09-23-2000, 05:28 PM
Range Rover

Man did this guy screw up. I would like to thank MILESONFIRE for finding this and bringing it to all our attention. I think a combined effort from all of us to make their e-mail and their little form a nightmare will help us all sleep better at night. There are only a handfull of these monkeynuts and a zillion of us. Safety in numbers. Keep bombing his e-mail!! LATER

Old 09-23-2000, 05:33 PM
Range Rover

Oh lord! I just found out this yahoo is in Houston. That is right down the road for me. Well boys and girls, looks like old ctbanshee is gonna have to plan a little road trip. This guy needs a little southern justice! A swift kick in the lower abdomen should do it. Anyone wanna come !! LATER

Old 09-23-2000, 11:30 PM
Pro Rider

Yea but you might not want to do that, he'll whip out his law book, and get you for "unprovoked assault" later I hope that this guy realizes what he's trying to do here. He won't want to continue his campaign soon.

Old 09-24-2000, 02:48 AM
Range Rover

Everyone needs to send this moron an e-mail. Did you notice how old his pictures were, on a machine that has long since ceased production? What a scumbag. This is what I sent him:

To whom it may concern:

I find your P.A.P.A. program a gross attack against outdoor recreationist engaging in a legal activity using legal equipment. Your picture showing a rider wrecking is an obvious play on people's emotions. Did you notice he had a helmet on? Did you know the 3-wheeler he was riding was banned, thanks to ambulance-chasers such as yourself? How old are those pictures? 10-15 years old? How dare you insult my intelligence? I ride an ATV, and paid for it with my own money? Nobody made me ride it. It was my choice. I saw your version of what the ATV industry did to America. A bunch of personal opinions and small excerpts from 15-YEAR OLD NEWSPAPERS! 15-YEAR OLD STATEMENTS from people who have never even seen an ATV! All of your "data" regarding ATV's pertain to 3-WHEELERS, WHICH ARE NO LONGER MANUFACTURED!!! Why not better spend your time helping the families of the 17,000 people that are killed by drunk drivers every year, you snake?

,Benjamin

Old 09-24-2000, 04:00 AM
Trailblazer

I SENT A E-MAIL TO THIS FIRM AND ASKED THEM TO COME TO OUR FOURM AND REPLY TO ALL THE E-MAILS WE HAVE SENT I DONT KNOW IF THEY WILL OR NOT I DOUBT IT I ALSO LET THEM KNOW ABOUT ALL THE RIDER SAFTEY COURSES THERE ARE AND SUGGESTED THAT THEY GET SOME UP TO DATE MATERIAL THEIR STUFF IS 23 YRS OLD I FEEL THAT WE HAVE COME A LONG WAY SINCE THE ATC AND DONT FEEL THAT THE ATVS OF THE PRESENT DAY ARE OR SHOULD BE IN THE SAME CATAGORY AS THE ATCS SO THEY CAN PUT THAT IN THEIR PIPES AND SMOKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-24-2000, 08:02 AM
Pro Rider

APPARENTLY THIS RETARD HAS NO CLUE!!!! I guess he doesn't know that yamaha offers a person that buys a quad $75.00 if they take the ATV safety course.

Old 09-24-2000, 09:51 AM
Pro Rider

If this guy wants to waste his money, more power to him. In my eyes, he is just like the Mayor of Atlanta, wanting to sue gun manufacturers because guns kill people.....DUH. Here is my reply:

Last Sunday morning, the strangest thing happened. As I was walking through my garage, my 400EX mysteriously started itself, I saw the clutch pull in, and the shifter move to 1st gear. THEN WITHOUT WARNING (Insert Jaws Music Here) the Man Killing ATV began chasing me through my neighborhood! Thankfully, a blood sucking lawyer like you lived in my area, and was able to stop the attack with a subpena! Thank you Lawyerman, thankyou!

Now, if you don't want me, and 4 million people like me, bogging down your web site, writing letters to congress, and continually bombarding your legal firm with letters, and bad publicity mind you.......Please go chase the drug dealers instead!

Old 09-24-2000, 10:42 AM
Trailblazer

What an idiot. I wrote him too. I made a few points as well. His home page contradicts itself. He has a quote from Theodore Roosevelt "Aggressive Fighting for the Right is the Noblest Sport the World Affords." Following that is a statement that they founded People Against the Production of ATVs. Evidently, he and his supporters feel that we are are not intelligent enough to decide if we want to accept the risk of operating an ATV, and so he is noble enough to fight for the right to decide for us. I couldn't help but notice that in his lists of people who were hurt or injured while operating ATVs he declined to point out that they chose to operate them. I don't know of any cases in which anyone has been forced to unwillingly operate an ATV. Then I told him that anything you do has some risk. Living is therefore a risk. I then asked him how he'd like it if someone were noble enough to decide that he should not take that risk anymore.

Everybody needs to send him something.

Old 09-24-2000, 05:44 PM
Trailblazer

This dumbass wrote me back! He says it is his right to express his opinion and help those who have been injured. Can you believe that? "Help those who have been injured?!?!" I wrote him another one and told him that he does indeed have the right to express his opinion, and then I asked him to tell me how taking ATVs from everyone is going to help those who have hurt themselves on one. I told him to pay close attention to the wording "hurt themselves." People are not hurt by ATVs, they are hurt by mistakes they make while operating them. How can someone with that much education really think that he can help these people by making us suffer because of their mistakes? I told him I don't believe he really thinks that; I believe he is just trying to justify making money off of them.

Quick Reply: The Peolpe That Want ATV's Banned