Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

The Peolpe That Want ATV's Banned

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2000, 06:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was just reading something on that guys site and he said that he won a $13+ million case against Honda in 1995. So he's already sued Honda over this....

Old 09-24-2000, 07:08 PM
Pro Rider

LOOK AT THIS THIS THESE ARE ALL THE TIMES THAT HE HAS SUED HONDA:

$30,000,000, February 28, 1997, Honda ATV death case,
Hipolito Ramos Sanchez, et al. v. Honda Motor Co., Ltd., et al.; 197th District Court, Cameron County, Texas, Plaintiffs' Attorney: Robert S. Bennett and Robert C. Hilliard; Defendants' Attorney: Richard T. McCarroll.

$10,400,000, May 1995, Honda ATV paraplegic case,
Arcenio Barrera, et al v. Honda R&D Co., Ltd., et al.; threethree2nd District Court, Hidalgo County, Texas, Plaintiffs' Attorney: Robert S. Bennett; Defendants' Attorney: Richard T. McCarroll.

Confidential Settlement, November 1997,
Lilia Garcia Sharp, et al. v. Honda Motor Company, Ltd., et al.; Honda three-wheeler Products Liability Death Case, Plaintiff's Attorneys: Robert S. Bennett, Fritz Barnett, Rene P. Montalvo; Defendants' Attorneys: Richard T. McCarroll.

Confidential Settlement, November 1997,
Craig and Nancy Smalley v. Honda, et al.; Honda three-wheeler Products Liability Death Case in Niagara Falls, New York, Plaintiff's Attorneys: Robert S. Bennett, Philip S. Gellman, Timothy J. Toohey; Defendants' Attorneys: Harold Schwab, Benjamin Hewitt. Defendants place in trust $500,000.00 to be used for attorneys fees and expenses.

$1,375,000, May 1996,
Michael Pullman v. Honda Motor Co., Ltd., et al.; Products Liability Case, Plaintiffs' Attorneys: Don Keenan, Atlanta Georgia, Robert S. Bennett, Defendants' Attorney: Richard A. Brown, Jr.

Old 09-24-2000, 08:08 PM
Pro Rider

This guy just replyed to my e mail and here it is.Look in the begining of the post if you want to no what I sent him.I really dont understand what he is saying but maybe you guys can help me out with this one.Im just a dumb atv rider i guess. Subj: RE: ATV Case
Date: 9/23/00 1:22:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time
To: LOUDasHELL@aol.com

and those people using Firestones should have known and if you were on the
Valujet plane that crashed in the Everglades you should have inspected the
luggage compartment for oxygen containers. how dumb of those passengers not
to do it!

Robert S. Bennett
The Bennett Law Firm
Suite 2500
777 Walker
Houston,Texas 77002
713.225.6000 - voice
713.225.6001 - fax
Confidentiality Note
This email and any attachments contain information from the Bennett Law Firm
which may be confidential and/or privileged. The information is intended to
be for the use of the individual or entity named on this email. If you are
not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this email is prohibited. If you
receive this email in error, please notify us by reply email immediately so
that we can arrange for the retrieval of the original documents at no cost
to you.

Old 09-25-2000, 12:17 AM
Pro Rider

I found this thread and posted something like it on the Polaris forum the other day. Titled: Here We Go...Take Action..

Alot of us have posted his replies.

Dave

Old 09-25-2000, 12:55 AM
Pro Rider

Isn't Robert S. Bennett the ###hole who represented Bill Clinton on charges of Sexual Harassment and other nafarious deeds?

Old 09-25-2000, 01:42 AM
Pro Rider

Read through this and had to post and send him an email.

To whom it may concern,

First off, ATV's do not cause the death/injury of riders, riders cause the accident. Not knowing their physical limits of thierself and their machine.
Second off, ATC's are no longer in production. Your info is all outdated, get with the present.
Dirtbikes: Accidents happen.
Vehicles: (Im driving much more than I can handle, I crash and die, are you going to sue (so and so) car manufacture for my death?)
Boats: Annon person is driving his/her boat to fast and takes a sharp turn, all passengers die. Are you going to sue the boat manugacturer?
Guns: Guns dont kill people, bullets do/guns do/people do???

I could go on with the subject, give up your helpless devotion to attacking ATV's.

Just my opinion.

Thank you and have a nice day (reading all that mail)

(A happy ATVer)

Old 09-25-2000, 12:27 PM
Range Rover

Take a look at most of the names, those are mexican immigrants. He is suing on their behalf and I bet walking away with a boatload of money that he isnt giving back to them. They only got 10-30k from Honda? How much did he get $100,000?

I was in a small car accident a while ago, the only thing that happen to me is that I dropped my coke and I got $7000 when all was said and done.

This guy is lower that cockroach urine...

Old 09-25-2000, 03:57 PM
Trailblazer

I've had 7 other people e-mail this idiot so far. I suggest everyone else does the same. My last one pointed out to him the reasons Firestone tires and the Valujet plane crash are in no way like ATV wrecks. I then posed him this question: "If you believe that the Firestone tire defect and the Valujet plane crash are just like ATV accidents, and you are trying to ban ATVs as a moral obligation and desire to help those who hurt or killed themselves on ATVs, then morally and logically wouldn't you also need to organize a ban on the production of commercial vehicle tires and the production of commercial aircraft?"
I keep sending him questions like these and he isn't sending me any intelligent replies. I'm also filling out his "Do I Have a Case?" forms with bogus information just to waste their time.

Old 09-25-2000, 05:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Here's mine...

Hi,
Im Robert Bennet and I crashed my SUV while talking on the Cell phone. Due to Motorolas negligence in selling me, a total idiot with no sense of self-responsibility, a phone that I was using while driving(trying to chase an ambulance ya know) they should be sued along with: Ford, The city of Houston, the state of Texas, the countries of Japan, China, Malaysia, Singapore, and the USA (they all had a hand in building the phone, steet, and SUV)should be sued by ME! Yes, ME so I can make more money lying, coniving, and basically ripping people off! Yes I again state Im a dunce with no morals. Please tell me if I have a case. I already know I have a case with my fellow lawyers.. They are greedy as well.

p.s. No Im not the Robert Bennet that works for our Pervert-In-Chief, although I'd like to pull a Monica on him...
--------------------------------------------------

When you visit the website, look under the Ethics and Grieveances section. Explains it all.

RoostKing...

Old 09-25-2000, 06:16 PM
Trailblazer

this guy is sick does he think he can banned atv we probley already sent him 100 email to the sick a** hole

Quick Reply: The Peolpe That Want ATV's Banned