Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

The Peolpe That Want ATV's Banned

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2000, 06:51 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Get this! If you are following this post, you know I've sent this idiot a few e-mails asking him questions he can't answer without looking like an idiot. I just got a reply from him that simply says "Thank you for your response. I will not be sending you any more correspondence." I interpret that as saying "You are right, I am a greedy ******* and have no morals. I make an elaborate living off of people who thought they could handle an ATV and couldn't, and I'm willing to take away a multi-million dollar industry and a sport enjoyed by millions to do so." What a dick. If I were him, and I succeded in getting all ATVs banned, I'd fear for my life. Imagine how many enemies he'll make.

Old 09-25-2000, 07:52 PM
Pro Rider

I just e maeiled this guy,and whata crok his website is.!!!!All atvers should ban together to stop these jerks and protect our sport!!!
P.S.Dont vote Gore!

Old 09-25-2000, 07:56 PM
Pro Rider

His own wife probably thinks hes a ****!!Good job everyone should e mail him.

Old 09-25-2000, 08:40 PM
Range Rover

I went to the web site and have to say that is as mad as I have ever been at a complete stranger. My E-Mail was not as free from offensive language as some others might have been but I couldn't help it. In between telling him what I thought of him I did point out several of the facts that others have pointed out. He said his firm started P.A.P.A so how about we start P.A.P.A.A. People Against Practicing A**hole Attorneys!
MILESONFIRE, how did you come across this website anyway. keep up the good work

Old 09-25-2000, 10:55 PM
Weekend Warrior

I wish I could take all the credit but I found this posted in another ATV Forum. It struck such a nerve with my friends and I that we all have been searching the internet and posting this evrywhere we possibly can. This is such an outrage that we have even spoke to some lawyers and state representatives about this egotistacle *******. I'm glad I'm not the only one that see's this as a tragedy. I'm not against people suing companies over lagitament claims (IE: If somebody was to get killed due to the fact that his A-arm folded on his new Raptor). But don't hold the industry accountable for a manufacturers mistake. Now this IDIOT has taken it a step further. Not only does he want to sue the manufacturer, he also wants to stop all production of all ATV's. Don't let this simply pass you by if we don't stop people like this then we end up loosing our loved ones (our ATV's). Pass this information on to whoever you can. Always remember "Ride Hard, Ride Fast and Kick A**".

Old 10-09-2000, 08:13 PM
Weekend Warrior

personally if that attorney was standing behind me tryin to convince me atv's are bad i'd take my banshee and roost a pile of rocks at his head

Old 10-09-2000, 08:26 PM
Pro Rider

Most people do not have first hand experience with ATV's. They are going on information that they have heard. This info is slanted against the ATV's. We need the manufacturers, who are making millions in profits off us, to start running television & radio commercials to educate the public. I don't think they will step up until there profits start to go down.