Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

The Peolpe That Want ATV's Banned

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2000, 07:36 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

These are the type of people that want our beloved ATV's Banned. Here's the web address.
www.bennettlawfirm.com/index.html

Heres one I sent the Ignorant Fool

Let me ask you a couple of good questions. Is somebody holding a gun to your head telling you to ride an ATV? NO!!!! In fact you pay thousands of dollars to purchase an ATV and the proper riding gear. But from what I understand you are against the production of ATV's. What is your major malfunction? Not only is the ATV Industry a multimillion dollar industry but its also a great way to bond with ones family. And with the way society is lately anything that promotes family environments or helps people relax in such a busy world couldn't hurt. This is to everybody's benefit including yours. It helps the economy and community. It's your choice, the warnings are everywhere. If your a lawyer you should understand what a warning label is. Here's a good one for you. Does Tobacco Kill? YES. Does Alcohol Kill? YES. ATV's can injure or even kill a person or persons if used improperly. But if you compare these numbers to Alcohol or Tobacco I'm pretty sure that it would be an eye-opener. So why aren't you lobbying to shut down the production of Alcohol or Tobacco. AHHHH Let me see there's no money in it for you HUH. I know people like you. You play off of peoples misery. Lets see it goes something like this. Somebody looses a loved one due to an ATV accident. You step in with your campaign to stop the production of ATV's. These people are blinded by the hurt of a loved one and just want some sort of closure. So they pour money into your campaign. Sound about right. Lets see here, what has happened so far. Nothing has changed in the industry and never will, they (person or persons who lost a loved one) are still hurt over the loss of a loved one and are reminded of it every time they converse with you or see any of your rederic, you have been paid (handsomely) to fight for this in a court of law and have gotten no where. So who's the big winner? Not us who enjoy ATV's or the outdoors. Not the people who have lost a loved one. No only you who just paid cash for a nice brand new Porsche Boxster. You know its people like you that have diseased our country. And what for MONEY. Its not about what's right or wrong or if somebody is making a product that kills people. Cause I can sure think of a couple of hundred other things that kill or maim people at a much higher rate than ATV's. So save your BS for your long trip to hell. By the way so there is no legal recourse, THIS IS MY OPINION.

Keep the Emails going the more he gets the less likely he's to get anywhere in a court of law. See the government can track emails. If 10 people are against production and 10,000 are for it, then the decision is simple especially if our government is still a democracy!!!!!

Old 09-22-2000, 08:37 PM
Trailblazer

Let us know if you get any replies to you ignorant fool

Old 09-22-2000, 08:43 PM
Pro Rider

I sent a rather nasty email, kept it clean but there is not a doubt of how I feel about ambulance chasers.

Old 09-22-2000, 09:33 PM
Trailblazer

Yes this guy is a serious disease. I sent him an email, and made a post in other atv topics.
Everyone should spend 5 minutes writing him a nice letter

Old 09-22-2000, 09:57 PM
Pro Rider

Here is a copy of my e mail. Subj: ATV Case
Date: 9/22/2000 5:54:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time
To: bbennett@bennettlawfirm.com

I was riding my Brand new Yamaha Raptor the other day and a Damm attorney ran in front of me and I ran him over and then flipped over my brand new quad and broke about $500 dollars worth of parts.I was wondering if you can help me sue the attorney who was stupid enough to run in front of me.Please respond a.s.a.p. Tim

Old 09-22-2000, 10:31 PM
Range Rover

What a jerk. Lets all e-mail him to death. Better yet, someone get a virus and e-mail that to him. I dont like him. here is my e-mail. later all! Sir,
I have a serious problem with you,and people like you. What do you do when there is no atv manufactures to file ridiculous lawsuits against? I will bet that you defend child molesters. Your web site is filled with 3-wheeled atc's. Those are not even in production any longer. Why must rich,**** retentive,ambulance chasers try to take away what so many of use love. This sport is what most of us wake up and go to work for. I was seriously injured on a see-doo in 1996. While I was in ICU I had useless lawyers calling and coming by offering (defense) against bombardier. I chewed each one of them a new ***. This is not a easy thing to do when your mouth is wired shut and you have 3 new steel plates in your mouth. It still felt great though! I hope you get flooded with e-mails! I think we (atv community) will ban together and sue you. We should sue you for misinterpretation of our quads and our sport. I will be posting this e-mail in the atv forums. I urge you to reply and explain your major malfunction. Do you not have enough money yet? Would it help if us atv users all send you a dollar to shut-up and go away? I am off my soap box now. Have a great day.
e is my e-mail!

Old 09-23-2000, 10:21 AM
Trailblazer

Here's my leter to them.

Just like any thing that has the potential to be dangerous, PARENTS have as much or more responsibility then manufactures to insure the safety of their children. If people would take a little time to research an item and train
their children as well as supervise the use of Atv's or anything for that matter, then firms such as yours could devote more effort to sue people who have committed their 2nd, 3rd and so on drunk driving offence or felony crime for that matter. But then again just how much money does a common family killing drunk have anyway?????

Remeber our only way to realy be heard is to VOTE VOTE VOTE. Stand up for our sport.

Trending Topics

Old 09-23-2000, 11:34 AM
Trailblazer

Here is what I said to the fool.

First let me start of by saying that people like you make me sick. Stopping the Production of ATV's is like stopping the Drug problem in our Country. IT'S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN so give it up. Most accidents that happen are from people not properly trained, or riding beyond there ability. Don't ruin it for all of us that love the sport because a few people are pissed off and want to sue somebody. Alot of people depend on the ATV business for a living and if you take that away from them, then think about how many lives will be ruined. I love ATV's as do thousands of others so don't try to take that away from us. Pursuing a hopeless cause is not something a "smart person" like a lawyer should do. I am going to tell every single person that I know who owns an ATV your e-mail address so get ready for some major e-mails.

Old 09-23-2000, 11:36 AM
Trailblazer

What I was looking for last night (instead of exercising the creative writing skills public school taught me) was an e-mail address for Honda Corporate PR. I figured they would appreciate this dirtbag using their stuff. I also looked for the SVIA, but couldn't find them either. ATVer's have lawyers too, and beating up this @#$!* should be a short exercise for them.

Old 09-23-2000, 03:16 PM
Pro Rider

I am usually silent towards topics like this cause usually its of no use to write e-mails and what not to places like this......After navigating through their web site I can say it pissed me off enough to say he WILL be hearing from me. For the love of god they make our ATV's sound like death traps! If your dumb enough to ride beyond your abilities something IS going to happen. I agree YOUR responsible for how you ride. Its not the brand's fault you were flying down some trail at 65mph and slammed into something! I mean how can you blame something like that on a brand? I dunno but anyhow im sending him a e-mail to express my feelings towards his BS campaign.

Quick Reply: The Peolpe That Want ATV's Banned