Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

WHO WANTS 2strokes back??

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2005, 09:16 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WHO WANTS 2strokes back??

I'll start the pissing match!I bought my 04 raptor almost a year ago.It's a nice bike,I like it,but I still think it's a gutless piece of ****!!!After rippin around on a two stroke sled, I'll never buy another quad if it's going too be a 4 stroke.The Banshee really is the only quad that has empressed the **** out of me.My brother bought a Predator awhile back,It's a really nice ride,but it would'nt rip like a 2 stroke either.As far as getting 2 strokes back,you might as well WISH IN ONE HAND AND CRAP IN THE OTHER!!!!!When the sleds go thats it,I know thats coming too.There are too many TREE HUGGING,SCREAMING IDIOTS,that will in the end get their way.In the end we will lose all our riding areas and our toys!

Old 04-28-2005, 09:38 PM
jas
Range Rover

i would sing that petittion with out a doubt

Old 04-28-2005, 09:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
GOT BOOST!

WHO WANTS 2strokes back??
Never realized they went anywhere yet? You can go down and buy a brand new Shee right now if you want. With aftermarket parts, you can ride it until the world runs out of oil for gasoline.

Old 04-28-2005, 09:59 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ItalianStallion
Real men ride 4 strokes...always have. Real motors have valves...always will. Get over it guys...The days of two smokers are gone. Noisy and stinky and burn way to much fuel....Sorry...I just had to get that off my chest. I'm tired of being all politically correct and **** anymore and I'm tired of all my friends saying that some day their 2 smokers will be as fast as my 4 stroke. Vids of me on my 4 stroke.

Banshees have valves too "reed valves". And as for the real men ride 4 jokes thats the dumest thing Ive ever herd.

Oh and I noticed you are showing that you have a 58 Hp 690 probably $2,000 motor. Are you actually impressed with that. You would bearly run with mild ported shees. AHAHAHAH You must have some big ***** to hang on to that bad boy. If you wanna be a man get a used shee spend the 2 grand to get a totally decked out cheetah cub have 90HP and give that craptor to your wife. HAHAHA

HOLY COW 58 horses. HAHAHAHA You needed 690 CC to get that what a waste. You can get 80 off a lil 350 shee. HAHAH

Oh and 2 stokes arent going anywhere till you can get a 4 joke to get 130+ HP off mods. Till then the big dog will still be riding shees. Unless you wanna play with the little kids then you could get by with a 4 stokes.

It funny you 4 strokers are like the little kids who supe up civics. Just get a muscle car and quit playing around

Old 04-28-2005, 11:17 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2004LEBANSHEE
Originally posted by: ItalianStallion
Real men ride 4 strokes...always have. Real motors have valves...always will. Get over it guys...The days of two smokers are gone. Noisy and stinky and burn way to much fuel....Sorry...I just had to get that off my chest. I'm tired of being all politically correct and **** anymore and I'm tired of all my friends saying that some day their 2 smokers will be as fast as my 4 stroke. Vids of me on my 4 stroke.

Banshees have valves too "reed valves". And as for the real men ride 4 jokes thats the dumest thing Ive ever herd.

Oh and I noticed you are showing that you have a 58 Hp 690 probably $2,000 motor. Are you actually impressed with that. You would bearly run with mild ported shees. AHAHAHAH You must have some big ***** to hang on to that bad boy. If you wanna be a man get a used shee spend the 2 grand to get a totally decked out cheetah cub have 90HP and give that craptor to your wife. HAHAHA

HOLY COW 58 horses. HAHAHAHA You needed 690 CC to get that what a waste. You can get 80 off a lil 350 shee. HAHAH

Oh and 2 stokes arent going anywhere till you can get a 4 joke to get 130+ HP off mods. Till then the big dog will still be riding shees. Unless you wanna play with the little kids then you could get by with a 4 stokes.

It funny you 4 strokers are like the little kids who supe up civics. Just get a muscle car and quit playing around
I agree with you 100%!

Old 04-28-2005, 11:23 PM
Pro Rider

I Got your Back 2004LEBanshee You Tell him lol.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2005, 11:25 PM
Pro Rider

I dont care if they go away or not. Ive got mine, if everyone else wants to ride pansy fourstrokes that make farting noises and go nowhere fast, let em.

Old 04-28-2005, 11:36 PM
Range Rover

Im a four stroke guy on quads...you can wish as much as you want, but two strokes will go, no matter what anyone does. and after that, 4 strokes might even go. No matter what you do, two strokes will always put out TWICE or almost twice the emissions of 4 strokes. And BTW...ItalianStallion knows what hes talking about, and i think you should give him some respect, his raptor his awesome, no matter what you say...
4 STROKE THUMPERS WILL PREVAIL IN THE END!!

Old 04-29-2005, 12:02 AM
Pro Rider

2-strokes RIP........Rest In Pieces

Old 04-29-2005, 12:39 AM
Pro Rider

I think the two stroke bikes will still be available for closed course competition, but not for "off road use" as a trail riding bike. At least this is what I have read. If this is not the case, then why did Yamaha spend the R&D money coming up with a new engine design for the 2005 YZ 125, and an all new aluminum frame for 2005 that is stronger and 10 pounds lighter than the 2004 steel frames on the YZ 125 and the YZ 250? That seems like a really big investment in R&D for a one model year run.

As far as two stroke vs four stroke goes, ... both can be good, but it takes a he!! of a lot bigger four stroke to make it fast enough to waste your time with. We have a YZ 125, a YZ 250, and a KTM 525 MXC dirt bike in the garage, and all of them are super fast. I like the instant right now response of the two strokes, but I also like the oh my god rip your arms out of their sockets PULL that the big KTM four stroke has. No quad with bolt on mods can match the bikes, whether it is two stroke or four stroke, so its kind of a moot point. I would love to see Yamaha come out with a revised Banshee that came in a YFZ chassis, but I bet it ain't going to happen, which is too bad.

DesertViper.

Quick Reply: WHO WANTS 2strokes back??