Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Whats the loudest

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2000, 03:17 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok i just got my 92 twolve running and its all painted up looking good now i want it to sound as good as it looks. what do you think the loudest exhuast you could put on it. And get some good power.

Old 10-12-2000, 04:45 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Get any "megaphone style" exhaust and it will shake your teeth out of your head while making a bit more power. Your neighbors will love you!

Old 10-12-2000, 05:43 PM
Range Rover

can you say straight pipe???? thats the loudest I have heard.... LOL

Old 10-12-2000, 06:03 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks im tired of hardley bein heard wit the exhaust i have on it now

Old 10-12-2000, 07:58 PM
Pro Rider

Whenever someone asks "what is the loudest pipe I can get" I realize that there are just some people that shouldn't have quads. You qualify.

Old 10-12-2000, 08:07 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah.
With all the respect that anyone I don't know should have from me, you suck!

Old 10-12-2000, 08:24 PM
Pro Rider

Whats wrong with wanting to be heard. Im not buying this pipe becuase you want it im buying it because i want it.

Old 10-12-2000, 09:39 PM
Pro Rider

If you want a loud t-wolf strap a airhorn to your exhaust, Nobody buys a pipe to be loud, thats ridiculous and annoying. Enough people have complaints about atv noise pollution and your just looking to add to the problem. I really dont think you understand a lot of us people are already fighting to keep areas open and free from regulations that keep us from being kicked out. If you just want to make noise I suggest sticking your head in a trash barrel while I work it over with at baseball bat for however long it is that you usually ride.

Old 10-12-2000, 09:55 PM
Pro Rider

It's just a matter of respect for everyone else. Everyone else can be your neighbours, people that live near the trails, even ATVers...and yourself.
Just take your silencer off, and ride all day...I can't do it...well I can, but I don't like it, my ears whistle when I get back home, and I don't like it. Just a detail, I re installed stock pipes on my banshee instead of those special pipes that it had before. I lost 1000 rev, and 25 dB...and now, I enjoy riding, all day long.

I don't know how old you are, but I hope you will learn that there are times it's better to be quiet (for others and yourself)...just buy a Kenworth horn...it'll be as noisy and you can turn it off. Remember that wherever you are, you're never alone, and with no silencer, you're heard from very far, and that will disturb people...that might want to vote Gore if you ride around them all day long...it's sad but that's the way it is. They are dumb, and YOU are.

Old 10-12-2000, 10:02 PM
Trailblazer

You idiots want to dog this guy b/ he wants a loud exhaust? Whats the deal with that? You dont even know where he rides. He might have 500acres he rides on with his friends that is private. You dont know. And you are the type of people that shouldnt own a quad since you bought a POLARIS

Quick Reply: Whats the loudest