Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Would this stop you?

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2005, 02:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Would this stop you?

Originally posted by: YamiYFZ
you could just be a but like my neighbors and call the cops every time you hear a 4wheeler start up. next time you see a 4wheeler call the cops so they can get ther pride and joy impounded.
seriously if i see ppl riding on my land i dont get all retarded and put nails out, that just makes it so you cant ride either. i go and ride with them and have a good time. try to be teh nice guy that everyone likes rather than the mean man who ruins everyones day.
i agree 100%, i caught someone riding on my property on the 4th of july, i don't mind, other than they were riding through the soybeans. I followed them back to where they came from, spoke with them with a nice tone, told them that if they want to ride, don't drink, wear a helmet, and don't destroy any of the crops. they were really nice about it, didn't give me any lip, and then invited me to their 4th of july barbeque. i win.

Old 07-21-2005, 02:41 PM
Pro Rider

im in West Virginia,and the only problems we have with riders that do not respect property owners around here,all have Maryland license plates,,,they park on the side of the road and just wreek havok like they own the place

the Sherrifs Dept. just got two 4-wheelers,and have requested 3 more in these parts,and we all think they would have never had to get them if it wernt for the out of stater's,,,we have a Deputy Sherrif that rides with us from time to time,and he's all but come out and admitted as much

its the few that ruin it for the many

Old 07-21-2005, 02:45 PM
Pro Rider

theres also talk about the state implimenting somekind of vehical registration,and a license indorsment for quads here

dont really know how they are going to work that

Old 07-21-2005, 02:55 PM
Pro Rider

Build yourself a block wall. Fill the block cells with rebar and concrete. Leave a opening so that you can install a steal tubing gate utilizing 2” thick wall steal tubing. You would need some sort of electrical lock operated by a keypad. That should work.

Lastly you could add some sort of electrical killing device that disarms with a correct key code. If the gate is compromised the electrical field would kill any electronics they have when they enter and strand them right there.

Old 07-21-2005, 03:27 PM
Pro Rider

i think that last one was a little over board you shouldnt have to barracade your own property just call the police or try and follow one home

Old 07-21-2005, 03:40 PM
Pro Rider

i agree,why should someone have to go to all of that effort,and expense just to have others respect your property

Old 07-21-2005, 03:46 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BigBlack
Build yourself a block wall. Fill the block cells with rebar and concrete. Leave a opening so that you can install a steal tubing gate utilizing 2” thick wall steal tubing. You would need some sort of electrical lock operated by a keypad. That should work.

Lastly you could add some sort of electrical killing device that disarms with a correct key code. If the gate is compromised the electrical field would kill any electronics they have when they enter and strand them right there.
yes...and have automated machine gun turrets with motion detectors, if it moves, its dead! TAKE NO PRISONERS, hahahahaha[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-21-2005, 05:27 PM
Range Rover

man, do you have a crop going or something? If not why be so hateful about your land? (not saying im disrespecting you because i know how it can be when peoples on your land!)

Old 07-21-2005, 05:45 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: YamahaForLife
man, do you have a crop going or something? If not why be so hateful about your land? (not saying im disrespecting you because i know how it can be when peoples on your land!)
(read the entire post)

Old 07-21-2005, 06:09 PM
Pro Rider

he uses it for hunting,and the riding has gotton out of hand

Quick Reply: Would this stop you?