Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Bill Ballance breaks his leg while jumping 06 YFZ450!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2005, 02:34 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bill Ballance breaks his leg while jumping 06 YFZ450!!

Crappy yamaha shocks!?? What's next "Honda built the jump he was flying off"? There should be an age limit here, why do I even respond to this stuff?

Old 08-04-2005, 01:54 PM
Pro Rider

Wtf one of my posts in this forum was deleted?

Old 08-04-2005, 01:55 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Storj
Wtf one of my posts in this forum was deleted?
wtf one of my posts in this thread was deleted

Old 08-04-2005, 02:45 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: GreenBeast
Man, that sucks, hope he heals up soon. Can you imagine how bad it would suck to loose the nationals because you got hurt doing a press thing. He's back home in good ol Kentucky though, some fresh air and good home cookin might make him feel better.
Depends on how you look at that, because I'm sure he was making some good money for being their! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Have to finance the cost with some ad money from Yammy.

Hate to hear that though, and hope he heals up quick! It would suck to lose the nationals due to injury of any kind.

I also have to say one more thing... How about leaving all the shock, craptor, 2 joke, sarcasm, and other BS out of a thread when we are talking about someones life and career.

Later,
Mike

Old 08-04-2005, 09:01 PM
Range Rover

ok these r pics take that were posted on atvrider.com and shows wat happend PICS OF CRASH

Old 08-04-2005, 09:26 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ZimRaptor
JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW CRAPPY YAMAHA MAKES SHOCKS, I HOPE THEY GET SUED FOR MAKING CRAPPY VEHICLES, DONT BUY A YFZ!!!!!!!!111111111111
this thread says nothing about yamaha having crappy shocks nor does it have anything to do with shocks so dont get jealous because a yfz is beter than your 2001 craptor
dont be busting on a raptor cause it can beat ur slow blaster

Old 08-04-2005, 09:46 PM
Trailblazer

ya i dont get some of you guys give the guy a break you dont have to keep arguing about it and your dissin on a yamaha fourwheeler in a yamaha fourm?????????!?!?!? whats up with that. and another thing is some people buy quads to mx some people buy to trail ride and have fun you guys act like the yfz is the greatest thing, they nice but for mx he pobably owns a raptor because he trail rides and dosnt want a sore a$$. my raptor can beat yfz i now from experiance yfz are nice but not the greatest and then the kid who is talking crap and he owns a blaster..................

stop fighting!!!

and the racing season will not be great at all if bill isnt racing HOPE HE COMES BACK!!

Old 08-04-2005, 09:48 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: raptorider660
JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW CRAPPY YAMAHA MAKES SHOCKS, I HOPE THEY GET SUED FOR MAKING CRAPPY VEHICLES, DONT BUY A YFZ!!!!!!!!111111111111
this thread says nothing about yamaha having crappy shocks nor does it have anything to do with shocks so dont get jealous because a yfz is beter than your 2001 craptor

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] A-men to that

That sucks for bill hope he heals fast and is in the championship to take it again

Old 08-04-2005, 09:51 PM
Pro Rider

sorry to hear that...next time he'll gas it up

Old 08-05-2005, 02:25 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: raptorRACER16
ya i dont get some of you guys give the guy a break you dont have to keep arguing about it and your dissin on a yamaha fourwheeler in a yamaha fourm?????????!?!?!? whats up with that. and another thing is some people buy quads to mx some people buy to trail ride and have fun you guys act like the yfz is the greatest thing, they nice but for mx he pobably owns a raptor because he trail rides and dosnt want a sore a$$. my raptor can beat yfz i now from experiance yfz are nice but not the greatest and then the kid who is talking crap and he owns a blaster..................

stop fighting!!!

and the racing season will not be great at all if bill isnt racing HOPE HE COMES BACK!!

Originally posted by: FastYFMRida

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] A-men to that

That sucks for bill hope he heals fast and is in the championship to take it again
HOLY CRAP! What is up with the raptor owners dissing on the blaster owners? That’s like 3 in a row!!! When will you people learn it’s not about what your ride its HOW you ride it!!! i thought our sport is about having fun... not who’s faster. And if it helps your self-esteem a little then yeah, your raptor is faster. Congratulations! I understand that you guys may be joking and all and that’s fine. I understand. I do it too. So hahaahaha...... Ok, now can we move on and stop. Do we really have to judge by what people ride? Does riding a raptor mean you get more authority and post rights??? I didnt read that when i joined the forums...
Its just ridiculous. And Im not even saying this cuz I own a blaster. Just know that its not about what you ride, its how you ride it. And OUR sport is about having a good time. WIN OR LOSE! Thats why its so fun. Hey, you cant win em all. Heck, you dont even have to race at all to have fun. I love blasting through trails with friends. Its awesome! Anyways, just kinda had to vent...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]