Have these forums changed??

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2005, 07:49 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Have these forums changed??

Originally posted by: cruddymutt1
Whatever man don't be mad because you have a slow Banshee... J/K

Hey, my Banshee was clocked at 95mph...................just because it was in the back of my truck at the time doesnt matter.
what do u have on ur banshee

Old 08-19-2005, 07:59 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Air
The forums have changed alot. So have the ATV's The Blasters on here are even faster now than they were 5 years ago. Heck they do well over 80 now and beating shees and raptors.
Good one! Back to the topic. I guess I can't comment I'm 16. BTW I think you are more or less reffering to ehlitdew! Lol

Old 08-19-2005, 11:33 PM
Range Rover

By the way I was going to tell you I looked at your pics and I like the green/ black combo on the Warrior??? I guess... What did you do put a 400ex engine on a warrior frame? Anyway cool looking quad.
Yes it is a 440ex motor in a Warrior. My wifes Warrior was originally mine (bought new in 87) when I was 14, then I got my first Banshee and I gave it to my Mom in 89. Last year it started burning oil, clutches were fading, base gasket leaking, knocking, etc. etc. etc. I was quoted $3500 for a complete rebuild with Hotcams, and pumping it out to a 400cc. I didnt like the price and thought I could do it cheaper and better and that is what I ended up with. Grand total on that bike was $2900 and that includeds plastics, paint, motor and alot of other stuff. The frame is house of color shimrin green with airbrushed HOC silver flake black grafix on the frame. You cant really see em in the picture but they are there. My wife is an RN so there is biohazard graphics on the frame, a arms, swingarm, and motor mounts.

Old 08-19-2005, 11:39 PM
Range Rover

what do u have on ur banshee
This is my third Banshee. My first stayed stock and my second got all motor upgrades. This one I decided to go with suspension instead. It has timmyboy +2+1 arms, works triples with rezzies +2 swingarm +2 axle X-33 rebuilt rear shock by works, tons of chrome and billet. Motor wise I went with the basics, coolhead with 21cc domes, pod filters, T-5 pipes and I had custom needles made to bring the power back the the mid range. Toomeys needles are junk IMHO. Shaved the frame, took off all unwanted weight. Its 100% sand ridden.

Old 08-22-2005, 08:13 AM
Pro Rider

By the way I was going to tell you I looked at your pics and I like the green/ black combo on the Warrior??? I guess... What did you do put a 400ex engine on a warrior frame? Anyway cool looking quad.
Yes it is a 440ex motor in a Warrior. My wifes Warrior was originally mine (bought new in 87) when I was 14, then I got my first Banshee and I gave it to my Mom in 89. Last year it started burning oil, clutches were fading, base gasket leaking, knocking, etc. etc. etc. I was quoted $3500 for a complete rebuild with Hotcams, and pumping it out to a 400cc. I didnt like the price and thought I could do it cheaper and better and that is what I ended up with. Grand total on that bike was $2900 and that includeds plastics, paint, motor and alot of other stuff. The frame is house of color shimrin green with airbrushed HOC silver flake black grafix on the frame. You cant really see em in the picture but they are there. My wife is an RN so there is biohazard graphics on the frame, a arms, swingarm, and motor mounts.
Man you need to get some better pics up that sounds Sweet!

Old 08-22-2005, 09:11 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have they changed in the last year, sure. Is it a change for the better, or worse? Hard to say. More members is great, but with more members come more goofballs, kids, and nonsense. The truly knowlegeable people are still here if you look hard enough, they just dont show up a whole lot. I still see the names of members that have helped me enormously during my time here and I look for and study their posts. The yamaha forum is the best and the worst on the site at times, but I think most of the veterans envy the bomb section. I know I do. Too bad I dont own one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

Old 08-23-2005, 09:16 PM
Pro Rider

things are always changing.....except my bike! Ol' Reliable [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-23-2005, 09:45 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: TheRaptorMan
Man you need to get some better pics up that sounds Sweet!
Where are the pictucres you are talking about, I don't see a camera thingy? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 08-23-2005, 10:10 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Air
The forums have changed alot. So have the ATV's The Blasters on here are even faster now than they were 5 years ago. Heck they do well over 80 now and can beat shees and raptors.
LOL....LOL....LOL

I love it.

Old 08-23-2005, 11:27 PM
Range Rover

I just updated my pics and added more of the warrior. It is waiting for approval so check back later.

Quick Reply: Have these forums changed??