Have these forums changed??

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2005, 08:52 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts
Default Have these forums changed??

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: LTZevil400Kinda like that funky rash you get in the military, overseas in the red light districts.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
LOL! Not that I've ever had a unknown type of rash[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But, there is a cure for that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Unlike the spin zone or bored thread[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] LOL! It's just an addiction[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Plain and simple[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] No rhyme or reason why they occur. Just a place for members to hang out and shoot the breeze about everyday nonsense. With a little atv stuff thrown in.
I will confess it again. Im addicted to the spin zone and need help. As soon as OFC finds all of us a good counselor were thinking of going....................in a while..................sort of................as soon as the addiction get serious enough. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

In some seriousness, this is the least harmful of all the addictions Ive had in the past 45 years. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

And LTZevil400, no offense taken. Like most addicts, Im in denial. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-25-2005, 08:53 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: XtremeSkier
if we all had the same quad it'd be boring[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Very true XS, then all that could be argued is who had the best bolt ons.

Old 08-25-2005, 09:09 AM
Eternal Rider
Building A Runway To Hell & Back!
The engine is the heart of an airplane, but the pilot is its soul. ~Walter Raleigh
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: LTZevil400Kinda like that funky rash you get in the military, overseas in the red light districts.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
LOL! Not that I've ever had a unknown type of rash[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But, there is a cure for that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Unlike the spin zone or bored thread[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] LOL! It's just an addiction[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Plain and simple[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] No rhyme or reason why they occur. Just a place for members to hang out and shoot the breeze about everyday nonsense. With a little atv stuff thrown in.
I will confess it again. Im addicted to the spin zone and need help. As soon as OFC finds all of us a good counselor were thinking of going....................in a while..................sort of................as soon as the addiction get serious enough. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

In some seriousness, this is the least harmful of all the addictions Ive had in the past 45 years. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

And LTZevil400, no offense taken. Like most addicts, Im in denial. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-27-2005, 11:09 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

these forums have definately changed. I don't think they're as good now, too much fighting and moronic posts and or threads.