Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Yamaha Banshee??

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2006, 08:08 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yamaha Banshee??

RobandDs, thanks for the warning! I hope this guy keeps it up.. I enjoy arguments, and he will ultimately end up looking like a fool. I can tell just the type of guy he is.. HAS to be the fastest, sore loser. You know, the guy that talks the talk, then gets beat up in front of his girlfriend. Good times. I just am not fond of someone who likes to laugh and make fun of people. I am still waiting for him to explain why it is funny that I think a stock YFZ450 is fast. But he has not came up with anything convincing yet. :-)

Old 01-31-2006, 08:13 PM
Pro Rider
Default Yamaha Banshee??

DSNUT,Ya have a spilt personality now cry baby???? LOL!!!!!!!

Old 01-31-2006, 08:16 PM
Pro Rider
Default Yamaha Banshee??

Originally posted by: braddsn
Enforcer, now the frustrations that you are feeling
LOL, the only thing you can make me feel is pain in my side..... Pain from laughing that is!!!!!!!!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Bahahahahhahahahaahah

Old 01-31-2006, 08:21 PM
Pro Rider
Default Yamaha Banshee??

You know, the guy that talks the talk, then gets beat up in front of his girlfriend.
I guess that must be you!!!! Oh but wait, maybe not..... perhaps when your old enough to have a girlfriend.... And even if I did get beat up infront of my girlfriend, I wouldn't mine as long as my wife didn't find out!!!!!!!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-31-2006, 08:44 PM
Pro Rider
Default Yamaha Banshee??

I am still waiting for him to explain why it is funny that I think a stock YFZ450 is fast. But he has not came up with anything convincing yet. :-)
Ok, time for some more explanation..... It wasn't so much that you think the yfz is so fast..... LOL, its statements like " a bone stock yfz will stomp a banshee" and " I can stomp anything you own or have owned" Now do you need more of an explanation???? Are you that thick?????
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 01-31-2006, 09:11 PM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Yamaha Banshee??

Hello guys!!! Lets not let this get out of hand please.

Old 01-31-2006, 09:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Yamaha Banshee??

Braddsn -- I agree that he has some social skill deficits. You are correct in my opinion about a close to stock YFZ vs a close to stock Banshee. Isn't it amazing that a guy that is old enough to be married thinks its ok to act like that? Pretty sad.

Old 01-31-2006, 09:24 PM
Pro Rider
Default Yamaha Banshee??

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Braddsn -- I agree that he has some social skill deficits. You are correct in my opinion about a close to stock YFZ vs a close to stock Banshee. Isn't it amazing that a guy that is old enough to be married thinks its ok to act like that? Pretty sad.
Well DSNUT, you are right about one thing.... My social skills are no match for you immature pathetic personality!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-31-2006, 09:34 PM
Trailblazer
Default Yamaha Banshee??

Thank you DSnut. Fact is, I understand that they are both fast. But here is what I don't understand.... why he laughed at me when I said that a stock YFZ450 was the fastest quad I have ever ridden. How is that possibly funny? And how does that impair my credibility? I have ridden off road since I was 8 years old, and I am 31. I have ridden a LOT of quads. And I will say it again so that he can laugh.. but fact is, the YFZ450 is the fastest quad I have ever ridden.. period. Just because he has a drag banshee doesnt mean that I am an idiot for thinking the YFZ is fast. I have never ridden a drag banshee. But I don't care what you compare the YFZ to.. its still FAST! I did ride a Raptor 660R once last year, and it was screaming fast too. I have not been able to ride the new fuel injected 700 yet, but this weekend I will be riding one for a couple of hours.

Old 01-31-2006, 09:36 PM
Pro Rider
Default Yamaha Banshee??

A stock yfz450 goes around 75mph. A stock banshee goes around 72mph. As far as a stock yfz spanking a piped banshee, 8 out of 10 times it aint happening {except on a mx track}. As far as modding both bikes consider this. The yfz comes from the factory in a high state of tune {pretty good exaust for stocker, free flowing head, peppy cams, and a fairly large carb}. The banshee is the most detuned {choking pipes, restrictive cylinders, and smallish carbs} bike ever released. Just putting pipes {literaly any brand} on a shee lets it rev 1000 rpms higher. Oh yeah, dirt wheels dyno'd the yfz and it had a peak hp of 33.03 to the rear wheels not 38hp like a stock shee. And before someone says they didn't use small dyno tires {to artifically inflate the hp #} do you ride trails or mx with dyno tires mounted? So in short the yfz is a fine machine and so is the shee.

Quick Reply: Yamaha Banshee??