Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

yfz450 vs kfx700 in a drag race

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2006 | 12:42 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default yfz450 vs kfx700 in a drag race

What an idiot!!! boom boom, bomb bomb, whatever your name is.. You don't jack about either quad... The V is a very capable machine.. For you to say what you are about is odvious you don't have any experience with it... Don't spout off about something you don't have a clue about.. The yfz is a fast quad, no doubt...but to say the kfx isn't is just plain dumb.. I wish you were on the east coast, I would show you what a KFX is capable of!!! And then I would take your quad, if you wanted to run for pinks!!! I know your 05 isn't faster than the 06's that I handed there butts to..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-18-2006 | 09:18 AM
Pro Rider

Guys

Someone just go race this guy, wish we could post pics.

I got one somewhere of a modded yfz being 1/4 tracked by our ute. might even have a vid of it.

Old 02-19-2006 | 12:57 PM
Weekend Warrior

Cant believe you guys are even entertaining this FOO....

Oh by the way my quad is fater than yours...

I knew there was a reason I dont stop buy here much..

Old 02-20-2006 | 03:53 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

WOOO WHOOO. The Vforce boys came out in force over the weekend.

anyone got a V for me to borrow to race him [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Im thinkin i either gonna have to get a prairie or a V and play with one of those for a while. Im gettin sick of shiftin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-20-2006 | 09:36 PM
Eternal Rider
Building A Runway To Hell & Back!
The engine is the heart of an airplane, but the pilot is its soul. ~Walter Raleigh

Originally posted by: GNCC566
Cant believe you guys are even entertaining this FOO....

Oh by the way my quad is fater than yours...

I knew there was a reason I dont stop buy here much..
On the contrary , he is the one entertaining us . [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-21-2006 | 12:35 PM
Pro Rider

Whats up fellas!!

With all the KFX big bore kits being sold these days I'm suprised at how many non believers there are over here. Oh well, I guess some people just have to see it to believe it.

Old 02-22-2006 | 01:53 AM
Pro Rider

No way a V could ever be fast. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-22-2006 | 09:06 PM
RPM
Pro Rider

A lot of people simply don't believe what the V is capable of. That is why they simply discredit it and talk it down. But it's like anything else, until you have thrown a leg over it and felt for yourself what it can do, it is simply easier to believe everything you read. I ride with and have ridden several different types of quads. YFZ's, Raptor's, Banshee's, numerous 400's and a couple of Predator's. I can climb as well, if not better than any of these Quads and now with the mods I have, can outrun them all. Not bragging, just Fact and they will confirm it.

So Boom, here is what I will do.

There are a couple of V's that would be more than willing to run you on your YFZ. Both Dmoell (764) and myself have a couple of V-Forces and will be at the Oregon Dunes this summer on 3 different trips. If you are interested in showing us your "Stuff", I tell you what I will do. I will give you a place to park your truck, pitch your tent, feed you and treat you like one of the bunch (As long as you check your attidude at the park entrance.). All you have to do is show up. After the race, we will all have a fun time riding, eating and sitting around the campfire.

Are you a Stand up guy or a Poser? If you want to take me up on it, PM me and I will give you the dates. Hope to here from you soon.

Old 02-23-2006 | 02:09 PM
Trailblazer

I dont think Boom will ever show up. All talk .

Old 02-23-2006 | 03:06 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: RPM
A lot of people simply don't believe what the V is capable of. That is why they simply discredit it and talk it down. But it's like anything else, until you have thrown a leg over it and felt for yourself what it can do, it is simply easier to believe everything you read. I ride with and have ridden several different types of quads. YFZ's, Raptor's, Banshee's, numerous 400's and a couple of Predator's. I can climb as well, if not better than any of these Quads and now with the mods I have, can outrun them all. Not bragging, just Fact and they will confirm it.

So Boom, here is what I will do.

There are a couple of V's that would be more than willing to run you on your YFZ. Both Dmoell (764) and myself have a couple of V-Forces and will be at the Oregon Dunes this summer on 3 different trips. If you are interested in showing us your "Stuff", I tell you what I will do. I will give you a place to park your truck, pitch your tent, feed you and treat you like one of the bunch (As long as you check your attidude at the park entrance.). All you have to do is show up. After the race, we will all have a fun time riding, eating and sitting around the campfire.

Are you a Stand up guy or a Poser? If you want to take me up on it, PM me and I will give you the dates. Hope to here from you soon.
CAN I COME [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] CAN I PLEASE [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I wanna check em out [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: yfz450 vs kfx700 in a drag race