yfz450 vs kfx700 in a drag race

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2006, 07:10 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default yfz450 vs kfx700 in a drag race

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I wish i had a KFX to ride... that i wouldnt have to buy new wheels for after i trashed them thru capitol or tahuya...

Old 02-17-2006, 07:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

Originally posted by: 135boom
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Im not trying to be hostile toward anyone, but do you really think you have a valid point bringing up a kfx700 vs a yfz, or raptor, or trx, or banshee. NO. they are not a high performance machine. IMO they are not a sport quad. they are a utility quad with good power and the lack of 4-wheel drive. Ride whatever, I could really give a rip, but dont compare them to the highest performance quads out there! It looks rediculous!!!

"well howbout a 660 grizzly against a 700 raptor........griz really is quick out of the hole etc etc....." Give me a break! 516 pound automatic against some of the lightest, most powerful quads ever made.

Whatever guys!
Bet i could beat you thru the woods on a KFX 700 while your on your YFZ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] so that makes it a sporty trail machine in my book. I actually like how they handle and perform in the woods. bone stock.. I would preffer a lil differnt clutching. but they do what they are designed to do. Its not an MX quad. Its a trail quad.

...............Bet all you want....you will loose and loose bad! You think you can just take on someone that you have no idea what skill of rider they are, then to boot think you are going to be him/her on a yfz, which happens to be one, if not THE most agile quad out there!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would laugh my **** off watching you try!!!
Boom........I don't know you from Adam........
If i was you, Be careful how you OFFER up a challenge........I've seen OFC ride in the woods. He makes the best of um look BAD and thats NO joke!!!!!!! Plus He's a VERY GOOD DUNER too......I'm not tryin to start nothin with ya, Just tryin to give out some friendly advise.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2006, 07:14 PM
Pro Rider

you guys all crack me up. I am going to start posting thread that have a grizzly against the world. I'll too show how much potential there is, as so on and so forth!
And that me and my griz have never been beat in the woods! And that maybe its no mxer, but it does have a big engine and big engine always mean better and more powerful. Not looking at the weight that is envolved. Im sure I coudl squeeze a street nike motor in the frame...........beat every top machine out there!
yeehaaaaa.

As far as the invite to race. YOU BET buddy. I will race for the title of my yfz. You gotta come over to the east side of the state to "lose" though. whatever floats your boat. Long way to come get your butt kicked.

As far as the other comment about me not knowing what kind of rider he is. Dude, he could be kori ellis for all I care, he aint beating me on my yfz. Forget it!

Dream and type all you want, at the end of the day, I still have 50 some odd horse power, a race chassy that only wieghts in at 331lbs! What do you ahve again..........oh thats right a kfx 700......the badest beast around.

Old 02-17-2006, 07:15 PM
Eternal Rider
Building A Runway To Hell & Back!
The engine is the heart of an airplane, but the pilot is its soul. ~Walter Raleigh

Originally posted by: prairievenom
I have a yfz 450 and my dad has a V force and i know for a fact all you gotta do is pipe the V jet it AND MOST IMPORTANT PUT THE RIGHT CLUTCH SPRINGE AND THAT THING WILL MOVE FAST.

135BOOM you need to chill in the sand the V is slow but out on my farm on asphalt i raced an 05 piped and jetted trx 450 with my dads stock V and it was dead even untle he hit his rev limiter and i had about a one mph advantage on top speed. look up this guy in the kawie fourm his name is ALLTOYS he has had theas engins making close to 125hp and he has a stock bore and stroke V motor makeing 70hp at the wheels from a CVT tranmission( whitch robs tuns of power). man i have a yfz myself but i can get over my own pride and admitt something else is good to. grow up.

Just on a side note ALLTOYS also hase a priarie 700 that would lay the whoop down on a yfz.
LOL , Alltoys' Prairie is one BADASS machine . There are some pretty quick CVT quads out there that can easily embarass the sport quads . All it takes is someone that knows how to pull the power out of the V-twin and properly clutch it to work within the torque curve of that beast . There is alot of H.P. and Torque in that engine that Kawi has had to detune to sell it .

Old 02-17-2006, 07:16 PM
Pro Rider

...............you think I run my mouth like I do, and have nothing to back it up...........you are sorely mistaken my friend!
I wanna Play....In 300FT.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2006, 07:17 PM
Pro Rider

.............maybe he should ride a more capable machine. Thats like putting a pro out on the track with a warrior.
YEP, still going to take that bet......anytime!
And anybody else that has a R..e..a..l..l...y..fast kfx700 that wants to drive out to my place and get beat is MORE than welcome!

you better have a f-16 engine strapped down with 60inch wide a-arms and axle, otherwise GOOD LUCK!

Old 02-17-2006, 07:17 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

As far as the invite to race. YOU BET buddy. I will race for the title of my yfz. You gotta come over to the east side of the state to "lose" though. whatever floats your boat. Long way to come get your butt kicked.

As far as the other comment about me not knowing what kind of rider he is. Dude, he could be kori ellis for all I care, he aint beating me on my yfz. Forget it!
so where you talkin on the east side of the mountains? i like to ride new trails. you know of some lets ride sometime man. I aint got a KFX to travel with but i'll bring my pile of crap craptor and ride wit ya.

Old 02-17-2006, 07:18 PM
Pro Rider

........right outside spokane here. Why do you say your rappy is a pile of crap???

Old 02-17-2006, 07:20 PM
Pro Rider

This is rediculous. This is like comparing a yz450f to a xr250. Or if you want to go off of motor sizes, a yz450, cr450f or any 450 vs a klr 650 enduro.

Old 02-17-2006, 07:21 PM
Pro Rider

cr500 vs xr650 with lots more weight difference and a lot worse suspension!

Quick Reply: yfz450 vs kfx700 in a drag race