Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

yfz450 vs kfx700 in a drag race

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2006, 07:22 PM
Eternal Rider
Building A Runway To Hell & Back!
The engine is the heart of an airplane, but the pilot is its soul. ~Walter Raleigh
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default yfz450 vs kfx700 in a drag race

Originally posted by: 135boom
you guys all crack me up. I am going to start posting thread that have a grizzly against the world. I'll too show how much potential there is, as so on and so forth!
And that me and my griz have never been beat in the woods! And that maybe its no mxer, but it does have a big engine and big engine always mean better and more powerful. Not looking at the weight that is envolved. Im sure I coudl squeeze a street nike motor in the frame...........beat every top machine out there!
yeehaaaaa.

As far as the invite to race. YOU BET buddy. I will race for the title of my yfz. You gotta come over to the east side of the state to "lose" though. whatever floats your boat. Long way to come get your butt kicked.

As far as the other comment about me not knowing what kind of rider he is. Dude, he could be kori ellis for all I care, he aint beating me on my yfz. Forget it!

Dream and type all you want, at the end of the day, I still have 50 some odd horse power, a race chassy that only wieghts in at 331lbs! What do you ahve again..........oh thats right a kfx 700......the badest beast around.

There you go OFC , the challenge has been made . Go git you a YFZ and teach this clown a lesson at the same time .

Old 02-17-2006, 07:23 PM
Pro Rider

Im going to pull the old yamaha moto4 out of the garage and show you all the a little moto4 is something to recon with. Its bored...alky...turbo....the works. 10,000 dollar quad. Its shaft driven too, so it must be real fast! Not as fast as the full auto though.

Old 02-17-2006, 07:24 PM
Pro Rider

All This Fun and im stuck in Oklahoma.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2006, 07:27 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[quote]
As far as the other comment about me not knowing what kind of rider he is. Dude, he could be kori ellis for all I care, he aint beating me on my yfz. Forget it!q]

LMAO!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Then why don't you just go PRO?!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

ROFLMAO!!!

Old 02-17-2006, 07:28 PM
Pro Rider

If only 135boom's quad was as fast as his mouth![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2006, 07:29 PM
Pro Rider

hey boom facts are facts. And the fact is thease V-twins are capable of putting out over a hundred horse power.

Some more facts.
KAWIE HAD THEIR V-TWIN DOING 12,500 RPM WHILE DEVELOPING THERE ENGINE BUT DETUNE IT TO 9,000RPM.

THE V-TWIN HAS A FLAT TOURQU CURVE FROME 3,000 RMPs TO 8,000 RPMs

If one had an unlimited amount of money to buil a drag quad i think between theas two the v-force is the best bet.

THERS NO REPLACEMENT FOT DISPLACEMENT

Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

........right outside spokane here. Why do you say your rappy is a pile of crap???
Becasue its a yamaha and it needs rebuilt and bearings and brakes and bla bla bla.

Pro Rider

There you go OFC , the challenge has been made . Go git you a YFZ and teach this clown a lesson at the same time .[/quote]

crown victoria vs ford mustang!!!! ......dont you guys realize how dumb it is to say how fast your lawn mower is compared to a full on race quad. Sure, I bet in my example you could get a crown victoria to go real fast.......not nearly as fast as a mustang. You are coming from such a lag in performance its NOT EVEN FUNNY.
I feel sorry fo you all that think I am in big trouble putting my yfz450 against a kawasaki kfx 700!!!

Whatever..........keep living the dream world or the REALLY expensive world of trying to get your kfx to perform at all close to a yfz! I'll sit back and laugh and laugh and laugh!

I'll go spend less then half the money on our new 700 rappy, and really put the spank down! I am guessing you all think your kfx700 will directly compete with it too! I mean, while were all in the dream world....why not???

Old 02-17-2006, 07:32 PM
Pro Rider

THERES NO REPLACEMENT FOT DISPLACEMENT
Amen........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2006, 07:34 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: prairievenom
hey boom facts are facts. And the fact is thease V-twins are capable of putting out over a hundred horse power.

Some more facts.
KAWIE HAD THEIR V-TWIN DOING 12,500 RPM WHILE DEVELOPING THERE ENGINE BUT DETUNE IT TO 9,000RPM.

THE V-TWIN HAS A FLAT TOURQU CURVE FROME 3,000 RMPs TO 8,000 RPMs

If one had an unlimited amount of money to buil a drag quad i think between theas two the v-force is the best bet.

THERS NO REPLACEMENT FOT DISPLACEMENT

Who cares................With out an obsene amount of money, your not goingto get even close. Thats luike me saying how much potential is in the raptor, after all there is a rocket powered one now that has broken the land speed record for quads!
You can get just as much, if not more out of the banshee. Who cares. unless you have a crazy fast, 100+ horse kfx, I would advise not bringing up such dumb comparisons. You guys ever heard of handling???? You no what the kfx doesnt have.......handling.....you know what the kfx soes have........an obscene amount of weight!!!!!!
Your trying to tell me that your grey hound bus of a quad is going to give me any hassle at all on my carerra gt of a quad!
OHHHHHHH GEEEEEZ......Im shakin real bad now! ha ha ha ha ha ha

Quick Reply: yfz450 vs kfx700 in a drag race