Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

yfz450 vs kfx700 in a drag race

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2006, 07:39 PM
Eternal Rider
Building A Runway To Hell & Back!
The engine is the heart of an airplane, but the pilot is its soul. ~Walter Raleigh
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default yfz450 vs kfx700 in a drag race

Dude your lips must be flapping so hard that you can't see to read what others have posted , GEEZ ! He said he RODE a KFX , not that he OWNS one !! Must be kinda hard for you to see , would you like someone to shove a Coke bottle up your azz , so you have a window to look out of ?

Old 02-17-2006, 07:42 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

are there some good tight woods over there around spokane. cuz everytime i been out there it seems pretty open? I like tight woods thats the easiest place to separate a thinking rider from an instinctive rider..

Old 02-17-2006, 07:43 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: hellyeh
would you like someone to shove a Coke bottle up your azz , so you have a window to look out of ?
LMAO!!!!!!! word!!!!!!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2006, 07:44 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dude your lips must be flapping so hard that you can't see to read what others have posted , GEEZ ! He said he RODE a KFX , not that he OWNS one !! Must be kinda hard for you to see , would you like someone to shove a Coke bottle up your azz , so you have a window to look out of ?
LMAO! Don't forget he thinks he can outride Kory Ellis![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2006, 07:45 PM
Eternal Rider
The engine is the heart of an airplane, but the pilot is its soul. ~Walter Raleigh

Originally posted by: enFORCER
would you like someone to shove a Coke bottle up your azz , so you have a window to look out of ?
LMAO!!!!!!! word!!!!!!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Badump-bump tsh !! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2006, 07:47 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Man Bomb.. So lets get it straight.. What type of terrain are you gonna put the smack down on me with your YFZ..

I do not have a KFX.. I want one though. I know some people with them though i Dont think their wives would be all to keen about lettin me race their quads.. I can be rather hard on things.

Old 02-17-2006, 07:47 PM
Eternal Rider

Originally posted by: motox26
LMAO! Don't forget he thinks he can outride Kory Ellis![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Never mind Kory Ellis , he thinks he can outride OFC .[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2006, 07:49 PM
Pro Rider

enFORCER.....We better be carefull....he will be challenging us to a DragRace....LMFAO...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2006, 07:49 PM
Trailblazer

I thought the original post asked about drag racing. Somehow it jumped to woods. Anyone that knows anything about quads and is not a brand biased a$$hole knows that there are kfx 700s out there with clutch mods and pipes that are whipping a$$.

Old 02-17-2006, 07:51 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DriverDoyle
enFORCER.....We better be carefull....he will be challenging us to a DragRace....LMFAO...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: yfz450 vs kfx700 in a drag race