Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2006, 07:53 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default yfz450 vs kfx700 in a drag race

Originally posted by: 135boom
Who cares................With out an obsene amount of money, your not goingto get even close. Thats luike me saying how much potential is in the raptor, after all there is a rocket powered one now that has broken the land speed record for quads!
You can get just as much, if not more out of the banshee. Who cares. unless you have a crazy fast, 100+ horse kfx, I would advise not bringing up such dumb comparisons. You guys ever heard of handling???? You no what the kfx doesnt have.......handling.....you know what the kfx soes have........an obscene amount of weight!!!!!!
Your trying to tell me that your grey hound bus of a quad is going to give me any hassle at all on my carerra gt of a quad!
OHHHHHHH GEEEEEZ......Im shakin real bad now! ha ha ha ha ha ha
Yeah there is a rocket raptor. I have seen it at the oregon dunes... whats your poiint? Cuz there is a fast raptor that makes the KFX a pile of crap?

Because you can get big power out of a banshee, that makes the KFX a pile of crap?

Because you think the yfz handles so superiorly you believe No one can rail a kfx around corners and thread it thru trees? or jump it?

you think its heavy? Quite honestly it doesnt feel that heavy..

Your thoroughly misguided on your opinions of the KFX just like everyone else who player hates.

Old 02-17-2006, 07:55 PM
Trailblazer

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] Hey boom, I have raced a 450 yami quad . I have raced it flat out for 2 miles. Kicked its butt in every way. I do race. It sounds like you race your mouth. I race 2.5 hour hare scrambles on a cr500. No quad could ever keep up. Just shut up and enjoy riding instaed of bench racing or do I mean bench typing!!!

Old 02-17-2006, 07:57 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: torkmonsta
I thought the original post asked about drag racing. Somehow it jumped to woods. Anyone that knows anything about quads and is not a brand biased a$$hole knows that there are kfx 700s out there with clutch mods and pipes that are whipping a$$.
Im with ya here man. I just dont think as many people dedicated to the game like sandbomber have taken one on as a project to get them out there in the light. They have allotta potential. I could feel it the first time i threw a leg over it.

Most people that bash them have no experience with them and thats the facts.

Old 02-17-2006, 07:59 PM
Pro Rider

I have raced it flat out for 2 miles.
WTF were you trying to blow your quad up......

Old 02-17-2006, 08:02 PM
Eternal Rider
Building A Runway To Hell & Back!
The engine is the heart of an airplane, but the pilot is its soul. ~Walter Raleigh

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: torkmonsta
I thought the original post asked about drag racing. Somehow it jumped to woods. Anyone that knows anything about quads and is not a brand biased a$$hole knows that there are kfx 700s out there with clutch mods and pipes that are whipping a$$.
Im with ya here man. I just dont think as many people dedicated to the game like sandbomber have taken one on as a project to get them out there in the light. They have allotta potential. I could feel it the first time i threw a leg over it.

Most people that bash them have no experience with them and thats the facts.
That is a true statement my friend . People tend to judge them because they are a little hefty and have a CVT , before learning anything about them . Or in Boom-boom's case , they read the mags , and take their word for Gospel .

Old 02-17-2006, 08:15 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: hellyeh Or in Boom-boom's case , they read the mags , and take their word for Gospel .
That guys always references the mags!

Old 02-17-2006, 08:37 PM
Pro Rider

Biased mags!

Hey boom I have an idea for you. I will race you on a KFX running on one cylinder.

I doubt this guy even has a quad. Notice the lack of pictures on his profile. If he really had a YFZ with all that stuff on it and was so great at riding he wouldn't have a need to trash people. OR he is some 14 year old rich kid.

Old 02-17-2006, 08:38 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

And if you wanna know how your YFZ stacks against a V.. Clicky

Scroll down and look for V vs YFZ. you can download the video.

Old 02-17-2006, 08:42 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
And if you wanna know how your YFZ stacks against a V.. Clicky

Scroll down and look for V vs YFZ. you can download the video.
Thanks man, that gave me a good laugh right there.

Old 02-17-2006, 08:44 PM
Eternal Rider
Building A Runway To Hell & Back!
The engine is the heart of an airplane, but the pilot is its soul. ~Walter Raleigh

Oh Boom-boom , come out to play-e-ay . LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: yfz450 vs kfx700 in a drag race