Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Please help! my 660r gettin dusted by pred

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2006, 08:31 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please help! my 660r gettin dusted by pred

Well, if this tread is legit, someone has some issues. You can guess from my signature that I love to see Preds whoopin on raptors more than most, but I also believe in not spreading the BS, no matter which side of the bread it's going on.
And you might want to go ahead and have them put the nitrous kit on there too just to make sure you don't get embarrassed by that stock Predator...LMAO!!!
Come play with the big Rappys...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

P.S webopper....All thottle NO Bottle.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-05-2006, 08:41 PM
Trailblazer

pipe , cam, revbox , air filter ,690 kit you'll be beating more than just some preddies

Old 06-05-2006, 09:11 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Webopper
Originally posted by: AustinONeal
Get it built, heres a solution

Bob Craycraft

Ph: 817 441-5893
Fax: 817 441-6219
CraycraftR@aol.com
And you might want to go ahead and have them put the nitrous kit on there too just to make sure you don't get embarrassed by that stock Predator...LMAO!!!
no no no not necessary (TRUST ME) never had any problems with a preditor even when mine was stock, sorry there. webopper is it ... helluva name
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-05-2006, 09:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Webopper
Get it built, heres a solution

Bob Craycraft

Ph: 817 441-5893
Fax: 817 441-6219
CraycraftR@aol.com
no no no not necessary (TRUST ME) never had any problems with a preditor even when mine was stock, sorry there. webopper is it ... helluva name
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
No need for apologies there Austin. I know you and Doyle got some nice bikes.

My point there really was that if he has to go get motor work to beat a stock Pred, something isn't right.

Old 06-05-2006, 10:09 PM
Pro Rider

Hey webopper...Do the Rath Radiator Scoops work really good??? Iv never tried them...I was just wondering how well they work..Or is it just one of them things to get your money...I kinda like the looks of them..

Old 06-05-2006, 11:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DriverDoyle
Hey webopper...Do the Rath Radiator Scoops work really good??? Iv never tried them...I was just wondering how well they work..Or is it just one of them things to get your money...I kinda like the looks of them..
Yea, almost a got to have item here in AZ, they really do drop the temp. I did them and an in-line cooler and my fan hardly kicks n anymore at all...

Old 06-06-2006, 02:14 AM
Trailblazer

DriverDoyle how does you buddy like that lowering kit for his 450. i have the lowering kit that mounts to the top of the shock and was wondering how the other mounts worked and if he bottomed out at all in the trails. thanks

Old 06-06-2006, 03:00 AM
Pro Rider

well im not doyle but ill answer, that lowering kit on the 450r is actually one that mounts on the top but u can put them on the bottom if u like. It really helps with launching out of the hole. Thats one of the reasons why doyles raptor is so fast, sure he has quite a bit of motor but he is just set up really well. His raptor is lowered with low profile tires, and another lowering secret that he doesnt like me to tell [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img], but with that combination u can launch that moto out of the hole in 1st and really haul ***.. i raced my buddys banshee with a 8 + and his banshee is fast, and doyles raptor has no mercy out of the hole.. spins for about .5 seconds and then it hooks up and rips, after he got it set up i was really inpressed on how much performace it gave him. so its not all motor is all about setup also.

Doyles raptor is pretty bad *** though setup and motor

Old 06-06-2006, 03:11 AM
Pro Rider

DriverDoyle how does you buddy like that lowering kit for his 450. i have the lowering kit that mounts to the top of the shock and was wondering how the other mounts worked and if he bottomed out at all in the trails. thanks
Well i dunno about him really...but if your going to ride trails i would not put it on..but i mostly do 300 foot drags...The pics in my pic page are old pics my rappy looks nutting like it does now... ill post some new ones so you can see how low i have mine...

Old 06-08-2006, 11:59 PM
Pro Rider

Well i put some new pics on my pic page.. And as soon as they ok it.. You can see how low i have my rappy.. Im almost done with it.. I just need to put a +6 swing arm on...

Quick Reply: Please help! my 660r gettin dusted by pred