Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

MY STOLEN EX= 2 DEAD BOYS (NOT JOKING!!!)

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 02:24 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MY STOLEN EX= 2 DEAD BOYS (NOT JOKING!!!)

stupid m!#$erf@#$ers!!! 2 kids died , i dont care if they stoled my quads ,truck or my wifes car. they didnt deserve to die. and maybe they did buy it from somebody else. what if that was your son?? even if you didnt know he stole it, would you say he deserved it. if my son did something like that and died, then i hear somebody say he deserved it because he stole it.well... then i would probably be going to jail, and somebody better be rushing your a$$ to the hospital..

Old 07-21-2006, 09:15 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: kawiking
stupid m!#$erf@#$ers!!! 2 kids died , i dont care if they stoled my quads ,truck or my wifes car. they didnt deserve to die. and maybe they did buy it from somebody else. what if that was your son?? even if you didnt know he stole it, would you say he deserved it. if my son did something like that and died, then i hear somebody say he deserved it because he stole it.well... then i would probably be going to jail, and somebody better be rushing your a$$ to the hospital..
**edited by atvconnection moderator**

*************Squeege!!!! If you dont have anything nice to say LOG OFF!!! The next time I see a line like that you will get a week off to think about it. This isnt a threat. **************

Old 07-21-2006, 09:24 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts

[quote]
Originally posted by: squeege

***edited by atvconnection moderator***

I'm guessing you don't have kids. Maybe someday you will. They will do things that might not be right. Just hope that he may never be tempted to take a "joyride" on your quad. Be careful what you wish for.

Old 07-21-2006, 09:31 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[quote]
Originally posted by: squeege
Originally posted by: kawiking
***edited by atv connection moderator***

Can we just get this thread deleted?