Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

yamaha atvs

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 08:35 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default yamaha atvs

im thinking of getting a yamaha 350 raptor or 350 blaster! im not sure which is better does anyone have any pros/cons , reccomendations, suggestions about this?

Old 11-09-2008, 08:54 PM
Pro Rider
Default yamaha atvs

i have never heard of a 350 blaster do you mean a warrior or a banshee??

Old 11-09-2008, 08:59 PM
Shapeshifter Rider
Default yamaha atvs

No such thing as a 350 blaster only a 200.Blaster is 2 stroke,raptor 4 stroke.I don't recomend the raptor 350/warrior.Clunky handling,little lowend torque,pass it up. blaster great little quad Probably the best quad under 250cc's ever built. don't buy one with motor work because once messed with those motors can be volatile!

Old 11-09-2008, 09:05 PM
Pro Rider
Default yamaha atvs

where do you ride i ride trails and the occosianal sand pit in the woods tight trails
the warrior is awsome but if you go to the pits it sucks people sh** all over you

Old 11-09-2008, 09:10 PM
Shapeshifter Rider
Default yamaha atvs

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: zz8t

where do you ride i ride trails and the occosianal sand pit in the woods tight trails

the warrior is awsome but if you go to the pits it sucks people **** all over you</end quote></div>

Edit that before a moderator sees that and shuts the thread down and bans you

Old 11-09-2008, 09:12 PM
Pro Rider
Loves To Ride!
Default yamaha atvs

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: scrambler400enoge

No such thing as a 350 blaster only a 200.Blaster is 2 stroke,raptor 4 stroke.I don't recomend the raptor 350/warrior.Clunky handling,little lowend torque,pass it up. blaster great little quad Probably the best quad under 250cc's ever built. don't buy one with motor work because once messed with those motors can be volatile!</end quote></div>

Why do you constantly rag on low end of a Warrior? They still are one of the torqueyist sport quads around, ask around.

Anyhow, The Rap/Warrior 350 is a reliable, nearly bulletproof bike that has been in production since 1987. That pretty well says it all. Its not the best of the best, but its got proven reliability

Old 11-09-2008, 09:26 PM
Shapeshifter Rider
Default yamaha atvs

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: beefy46172

No such thing as a 350 blaster only a 200.Blaster is 2 stroke,raptor 4 stroke.I don't recomend the raptor 350/warrior.Clunky handling,little lowend torque,pass it up. blaster great little quad Probably the best quad under 250cc's ever built. don't buy one with motor work because once messed with those motors can be volatile!</end quote></div>

Why do you constantly rag on low end of a Warrior? They still are one of the torqueyist sport quads around, ask around.

Anyhow, The Rap/Warrior 350 is a reliable, nearly bulletproof bike that has been in production since 1987. That pretty well says it all. Its not the best of the best, but its got proven reliability</end quote></div>

That was the second quad i ever rode a warrior.It's just I was always told that 4 strokes are high in the lowend and i just expected more thats all but,for the size of the motor it to me is acceptable.A raptor 350 is my friends backup and I ride it alot and learned to ride a clutch on it but just was not impressed but man those things are bullet proof though.We have beaten the crap out of that raptor and it just want's more.We have rolled it,two wheeled it,and wheelied it for country sized blocks but it just won't stop.

Old 11-09-2008, 10:49 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default yamaha atvs

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: ttt08

im thinking of getting a yamaha 350 raptor or 350 blaster! im not sure which is better does anyone have any pros/cons , reccomendations, suggestions about this?</end quote></div>

ok sorry i really am pretty cluless on this. so i didnt know the blaster only came in 200. because this other person i was talking to said that the raptor is the overall best out of blaster and banshee. and that it is a smoother ride, and the blaster is easy maintnence and a 2 stroke mixed. also which is better for tight trails and hills a 2 or 4 stroke?

Old 11-09-2008, 10:57 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default yamaha atvs

ok so rapor is 4 stroke you said . so theres no raptor in 2-stroke? or blaster in 4-stroke? im new at this im trying to figure it out sorry

Old 11-09-2008, 10:58 PM
Pro Rider
Loves To Ride!
Default yamaha atvs

but man those things are bullet proof though.We have beaten the crap out of that raptor and it just want's more.We have rolled it,two wheeled it,and wheelied it for country sized blocks but it just won't stop.</end quote></div>
Amen, brother.

Quick Reply: yamaha atvs