Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2001, 07:16 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 02-09-2001, 09:05 PM
Trailblazer

Sounds to me like Leon is the hindering factor in
the whole equation. I once had an experience much like the one that you are having...Let me explain:
Unlike you, I had already made my purchase, and was just wanted some tech help. The type help I wanted was very detailed, and I did not really trust the guy that I was talking to. At stake was my 330cc (250r) motor!! I asked to talk to the person("J") who really knew about the info that I wanted, but the man that I was talking to would NOT let me talk to him...Finally, I got my wife to call there, ask for "J" (the guy I wanted to talk to in the first place), and when he got on the line, I picked up, got my info, and went on my way. No stutters or evasive answers from him; just good, concise info...
I think that too often these queer people answering the phone take it upon themselves to do anything to maintain their posistion. The guy that was in the way between me and the info I needed just kept telling me to read my instruction sheet that came with the product.. What an answer, huh??
In conclusion, you might need to get a little "tricky", like I did, to talk to the man that you need to talk to...Seems as though you need to take other steps to get past the "pittbull" and talk to the "dog's master". I am saying this, bash, 'cause it seems like you are a fair-minded person, and would talk very sensibly if, in fact, you could just talk to the owner. I dont think the "tactics" mentioned above are dishonest because, in the above case, my wife did not lie about who she was!! Let me know..

Old 02-10-2001, 03:58 AM
Pro Rider

Well, It seems you want the OMF cr@p bad enough so I suggest this. The goober head in question gave your buddy an order of 6 at a discount yet he only ordered 2 so far. Just get that peckerhead buddy to fulfill his agreement at the cheaper prices by ordering the other 4 he has to, and then selling them to YOU. end of story.