Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

New Web Site

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2001, 11:22 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

colbykostman.tripod.com
Hey this web site rocks!!!! It has parts for everything.

Old 03-25-2001, 11:26 PM
Pro Rider

that doesn't work.

Old 03-25-2001, 11:34 PM
Trailblazer

Try it this way it works just fine for me.
colbykostman.tripod.com

members.tripod.com/colbykostman/

Old 03-26-2001, 04:22 PM
Pro Rider

Didn't you mean to say
"Hey, this site sucks. Half of the links are broke and I am advertising a commercial web site on the ATV Connection forums".

FYI :

Don't Post Advertisements, Spam, or Pyramid Schemes
This is a forum of ideas, and advertisements are inappropriate in this venue. Advertisements contained in the body of messages or signatures are not permitted. Links to commericial web sites for the express purpose of generating business for the commercial web site are not permitted. Classified ads are not permitted -- please use the free classified ad section of the ATV Connection web site. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited. Pyramid schemes--chain letters that involve money--are not only prohibited by ATV Connection's policy, but they're also illegal.

Old 03-26-2001, 08:01 PM
Trailblazer

The site is not all the way done if you click on a link and it says contact us it is because we don't have that part of the site done yet. sorry you think the site sucks but it is still under construction just trying to help out other ATV rider by offering them a place to get parts for way below retail!!!

Old 03-27-2001, 01:41 PM
Pro Rider

Ok. First of all I'm not "computer stupid" as you so eloquently phrased it. If you click on many of the pictures it takes you to the "call us for prices" page. Click on the Durablue or PEP pictures... Nothing (Broke)

Secondly, you posted this message in half of the forums (They call that spam).

Thirdly, there is not supposed to be posting of commercial web sites or spam on these forums.

Forth, how much business do you think you will get with that "Screw you, you're the MORON" remark???

Fifth, At least I know how to make a clickable link on the forums. (Not "Computer Stupid")

Any more intelligent remarks???

Old 03-27-2001, 04:42 PM
Trailblazer

cdracing
I went to this site and it is pretty cool. All the links worked for me okay and I aint no cumpooter wizz. But I agree with WyoRider on his points about "Spamming' (always wondered what that meant!)and putting sales links on the board.I didn't find your post offensive, but i am so "right wing" it's pitiful.20+ years in the military will do that to ya.Hopefully you'll never,ever-ever do it again lest the moderator(s)?take your birthday away......(insert smiley face here)

Old 03-27-2001, 05:07 PM
Pro Rider

Boghammer, cdracing's post isn't offensive, not now at least. It was offensive before he edited it COMPLETELY. He referred to me as computer stupid and a moron and suggested that he was interested in me sexually.

Granted, I didn't take the gentle approach in reminding him about the ATV Connection rules about spamming and advertising commercial websites or the fact that there are errors on his web page. I guess I set him off.

Cdracing, please accept my apologies. I had no idea that you were so hostile and volatile.

Old 03-27-2001, 05:17 PM
Trailblazer

I'm with ya WyoRyder. Maybe if they took that editing feature out it would help some people mature a little and think before they post something that makes them look...bad...Hey, whats the weather like out there for Elk?? White tails are darn near livin in town here in the buckeye state and the damn bunnies race me down the lane when I get home.

Old 03-27-2001, 08:02 PM
Trailblazer

I did not say once about that I was interested in you sexxually. If I recall I remeber you saying all that stuff to me. There is other ways of you getting you point accross Like that is not alowed. Because the way you said it was worse than harsh. Try being nice to people and they will be nice back. I think that this fighting back in forth is nonsence and should stop.