Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Uxbridge Motor Sport Park, Uxbridge Mass

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2001, 11:22 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok...not sure how many of you on this forum are from the new england area...especially connecticut, mass and R.I... if you are from this area...i would like to invite you all to meet at this "legal practice track"...i have been there once and had a great time...it's an mx on 8.5 acres with great table tops, elevation changes, off camber turns, high banked bermed turns and whooped out straights...the track owner is very friendly and the people at the track are great...the jumps are huge and the owner grooms the track once a week...they have a full sprinkler system to keep the dust down...and they are open 7 days a week from 1pm till dark...here is their web site... http://www.uxbridgemsp.com ...i highly recommend that if you are within 2 hours of this track...go and ride there...you will not be disappointed...i am going there on this sunday...which is fathers day....is there a better way to spend fathers day then doing something that you love the most...besides i have to practice for the upcoming atv racing at southwick...so if you want to meet let me know...drop an email...i will be there no matter what...the only requirement that you need to race at the track...besides having a bike/atv and protective gear...you have to print out their waiver form....go to the web site and print it out...and bring it with you to the track...laura...the beautiful and curvaous young lady will do the rest....it only cost $22 to race/practice for the day....i my mind it's well worth the trip and money...remember this is a family type of setting...so dont screw around....do to the web site...as it has all the information you will need....please come to the track....Mr. griffin is a very friend and appreciative person....
herbdon out.....