Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Yamaha : Help we have beed robbed

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2001, 05:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, this is the funniest fricken post ever. As for the "Raptors are for real men" BS If you want something for a real man, you can either buy 4 things, a Cannondale, a Quadzilla, or ATC250R, or Tecate-3. And Juggalo, you know how you can tell if a person is a newcomer to quads, is if he owns a Raptor and thinks it is the shiznit. Oh yeah, I would like to see you do the wheelies and stuff juggalo does. Now I can't wait to get B!TCHED at by everyone, OH WELL!!!!!!!!

Old 10-26-2001, 10:21 PM
Range Rover

Can't blame juggalo for talking about his Lt so much, I'd do the same if mine got stolen. You'd probably do the same if your punk *** Raptor got stolen.

Old 10-26-2001, 11:00 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Wow its really getting deep in here. A shovel is a need not a want here. You all are panty waists. Quads are for little girls I have decided since last weekend. Go try Cycle polo. Hit what the heck is that site if you want to see what real men do. Chet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 10-27-2001, 12:00 AM
Pro Rider

Just an observation, don't know exactly where it falls in this line of posts..but here goes:

I know alot of people hold the Quadzilla as an ugly POS that falls apart and can't be kept running. And some people say that the Raptor is a big lemon and has tons of problems. However, many Quadzilla owners keep there machines running well and love them. And alot of Raptor owners (myself included) have very little trouble and love them. I just think it falls in the same category as most things in life and thats "inconsistant". People are always going to be biased as to what they own, so these arguments will just keeeep going, when most of the time the answer falls right in the middle of the two arguments... Just my thoughts

And as for the Z400, I'm sticking to my claim that it is the offspring of a yellow 400EX that was raped by a Raptor. But great parents make great kids. I think it will turn out to be a fine machine just like every one of the last 4 or 5 sport quads to hit the market.

Old 10-27-2001, 12:21 AM
Pro Rider

Well put 660R01

Old 10-27-2001, 01:01 AM
Pro Rider

Pardon me, I dont mean to interrupt, but.. I would like to set this one thing straight...

The SCEM coating on the cylinder is a d@mn good thing. BY using the coating, they can make the other part of the cylinder/block out of a lighter, less durable material than one that's not. ALL high performance bikes(2-bangers and 4) have a similar coating. No, you will NOT be able to bore the Z400 like all other quads, because of that. Once you wear out the SCEM coating, and get into the softer metal of the cylinder, you will never hold a bore without getting it re-coated. Trust me, I had a YZ147, and it wouldn't hold a bore for crap.

This is a funny post... I like the very last post on the 1st page the best[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-27-2001, 01:11 AM
Pro Rider

Ok, this was by far the meanest and funniest post I have ever read. So let's keep it going.

First, ltracerx you mentioned you finally got a quadzilla and have to put it together. If you need any parts my neighbor has one that he used to ride but is now his parts bike. Why, because it constantly breaks. Frame, tranny, swingarm and the list goes on daily. So, make sure you video yourself putting it together because it won't be the last time you have to re-assemble that thing.

Now for the juggalo "boy" Probably sweet 16 and never been l**d. Boy you have a lot of pent up hostility for the raptor. Liked your yahoo photo album though. I bet that wheelie lasted for miles and miles. You need to keep in mind that this forum is for information, not for some punk a** kid to play. If you want to play I suggest you stick to what your girlfriend tells you "Go play with yourself".

Oh yeah, Santa says your not going to get your lt250 for christmas.

Old 10-27-2001, 01:41 AM
Pro Rider

gee i'm sorry i don't take my camera very far from my house (all those pics were taken in my backyard and in the street in front of my house). if i took it everywhere i go you would see pics of me doin freestyle on my friends table top. oh yeah tricks like no footers (jnot hard i know) can cans, heel clickers, no footed can cans,the list goes on. you would also see me racin cross country (ok so that isn't till next summer but it was sposed to be this summer until my LT , oops i mentioned it again, got stolen, and then most of the other races got canceled). am i 16? yeah. have i gotten layed? no unfortunatly. see i'm not gonna bullshi|t any of you. sure i'm on a comp just typin and for all you know i could be lyin my *** off but i'm not. do my parents buy me all my stuff? hell no they don't buy me sh|t for my quad. i pay for all my own gas, repairs, and goodies. ya know maybe my wheelies can't last for miles and miles but i can ride one for a damn long time. i can go through all the gears. no problem buddy. i've beat guys that race in byron (the track closest to me) in races. they all have said i'm a great rider. i've beat banshees and raptors with nothing but a 400EX with the spark arrestor removed and +2 wheel spacers for the axle. you think your a bad *** cuz you have a raptor but your not buddy. i hate people that think their quad is the greatest on earth. i used to be like that and now i look back and i'm embarrassed by that. you can say what you want. i don't really care but you don't know me and i don't know you. for all i know u could be tim farr pullin a prank on all of us. i don't make assumptions about you so how bout you don't make em about me.