Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

ALL YOU QUADLESS PEOPLE! I HAVE AN IDEA TO SAVE YOU ALL!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2002, 02:31 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i cant see it really working...
first if i gave a dollar i want to get the first quad just like the rest of you would [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
if i donated money i would want it on the east coast races [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
i never will get to the sand dunes being from CT so i rather make a place to ride in CT for us on this side being we have no where.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

see what i mean...everyone wants what is good for them not others..so why donate hehehe

Old 02-11-2002, 04:45 PM
Pro Rider

evhwg, you are pretty much right, however if this actually happened, I think if you raised it to 10 dollasr a month, half could go to west coast race series or something over here, and the other half could go to east coast riding area's.

Old 02-11-2002, 06:59 PM
Pro Rider

ok i am bored at work so here is another reason i dont think its a good idea...

say we do the $1.00 each for a quad thing.
and we all have to agree to do it 5000 times so everyone gets there quad.((fair is fair))...
well that = $5000.00 my as well go buy it yourself heheheheh

Old 02-11-2002, 07:18 PM
Pro Rider

Forget the quad thing, it isn't fair to just have a quad handed to you while others have to worj for, especially when they would be paying a fraction of the cost of a quad. I think that if we had 1 big "fundraiser" then split it 50/50 with east and west coast projects such as keeping the dunes open or starting a west coast race series, or whatever the eastsidaz[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] need over there. Anyway, it isn't going to happen probably so why am I even bothering wasting time posting????

Old 02-11-2002, 09:57 PM
Pro Rider

Sounds like a great idea. I will be the treasurer. Send me all your money and I will see it is put to good use.

Old 02-11-2002, 11:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

My five dollars is on the way, just hold your breath till it gets there. Seriously BRC deserves recognition for some of the good work they do for our sport.
OK there it was ..... recognition.

Old 02-11-2002, 11:07 PM
Trailblazer

I'm all with evhwg to open a riding place in CT, there are NO legal places to ride hear

Old 02-11-2002, 11:17 PM
Pro Rider

my birthday is coming up...if you all pitched in and bought me a quadzilla you'd make me the happiest person in the universe and i'd write each and every one of you a thank you letter. no joke. so uhh if you wanna pitch in and make me happy i won't complain.

Old 02-12-2002, 12:11 AM
Pro Rider

No seriously guys, while BRC is fighting off those Eco-****'s, we seriously should somehow set up a fund to start a race series on the west coast, and open a riding area in CT. Then east coast people, well... later, MAYBE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-12-2002, 09:01 PM
Pro Rider

-in a place where rubble and dark skys are only to be seen-

This, ... is wantinga250. He is a starving human being, with no place to ride. because he has nothing to ride. Give a person hope, make them happy, and for only 1 dollar a day you could be caring for a quadless child. go ahead, pick up the phone right now, and make a donation.

NUKE THE WHALES!!! SAVE THE DUNES!!! lets by the sahara or glammis.

Quick Reply: ALL YOU QUADLESS PEOPLE! I HAVE AN IDEA TO SAVE YOU ALL!!!!!!