Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

ALL YOU QUADLESS PEOPLE! I HAVE AN IDEA TO SAVE YOU ALL!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2002, 09:22 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

naw, a job u buy ur own.. i am buyin 1 for myself.

Old 02-13-2002, 11:22 AM
Range Rover

You Know, I sort of feel sorry for you guys down there in the 'Lower 48.

I don't know what it is like to live in a place where you have nowhere to ride. I guess I can understand it. I lived on the East Coast when I was younger, There sure is a lot of people down there.

Up here we just shoot the tree-hugers.

No seriously, there is so much wilderness, you can find trails where you will not see another person for days at at time of you want. Let alone homes or roads or eco-*****. Where there are no trails, you make one.

I don't know if that kind of riding would appeal to you guys. It's not really the domain of sport quads. You can't go very fast through a 'rock-garden', or a swamp.

Old 02-13-2002, 12:20 PM
Pro Rider

ratman thats america [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
where we have freedom to do nothing i want [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
but they sure want my tax money all the time.
they just built this nice little power plant near our town ((i dont know who the hell got paid off to vote that in)) i really enjoy watching the smoke pollute the air as i drive by [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]... but quads and dirtbikes are bad news in our state i dont get it?

Old 02-13-2002, 07:29 PM
Pro Rider

i live in canada. i live in the country where i havnt seen one cop LOL. i ride on the roads i really dont care. iv been chased by cops a few times ( see post "atv's and cops dont mix" )

nobody bugs me, or tattles, because i dont tattle. theres only one neighbour, RIGHT across from me, everybody hates. the old guy beside us always diggs us out of snow, he doesnt bother with the idiots across the road. He snowmobiles on the road but he tells ME to stay off the road. his snowmobile isnt even licenced or anything. Lots of people ride on the road with snowmobiles/atvs/dirtbikes. theres only 14 people on this 2 mile long dirt road, and 12 of them have either a dirtbike/atv/snowmobile. this one guy has a quadzilla and a t cat like me. that guys crazy!!! other people cr125's

thats off topic ... anyways. chet the wartless wonder are you gonna be on much anymore? pain killerz work

Old 02-14-2002, 02:43 PM
Pro Rider

well the place we ride illegaly is an old railroad bed which passes threw some state forest for alot of miles...but there is very few houses you see so i dont know who bitches...but my guess is the people who ride horses,hikes and bikes there..they think they run the place dirty looks and all. we even shut our bikes down when we see horses and they still give us the nose up and dont wave back..
at one point one b-i-t-c-h on a horse started telling a friend off and hes 27 so dont like being treated like a kid..he started his quad up and layed a huge roost all over the place while she sat there and watch ((the jerk even roosted me)).
while hiking there a ranger cam up on a wolverine 4x4..and was asking me if i seen any quads or dirtbikes around. so i said your asking the wrong guy im one of them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and asked what was the big problem with them being here? he said eventually they will hurt someone.. i said so could a horse or bike.. so he changed the subject to how he can catch any quad with what he was riding but cant catch the bikes... i told him i doubt he could catch mine ((at the time i had a 88250r)) .. he then said if people pulled over he would just warn them anyways so i asked how many warnings you get then?? maybe thats why they are running... i also told him i wont stop riding there and i wont pull over...so he probably thinks im a smart a-s-s but o well im tired of it even if im nice there not going to change the laws here. this ranger was the one in douglas mass because our trail goes all the way to UXBRIDE mass ...but the weird thing is on the MASS side they let snowmobiles ride in there in winter but no quads or dirtbikes i dont get it? another funny thing is they plow big dirtmounds and trees in front of the few road crossing there are but there stupid because we all use them for jumps there great hehehe

Old 02-14-2002, 03:05 PM
Pro Rider

sound like you people from CT need to go buy some property to build trails and a MX track to ride on.