Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

ARE YOU OBBSESSED?

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2002, 03:59 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ARE YOU OBBSESSED?

IM ADDICTED!!!!!!!!!!!!one thing that ags me on about quad riding also is that it is mine and my dads hobby we used to not have anything that we could do together or talk about everyday and now all we ever talk about is quads.my mom thinks were crazy,but we dont care.you have to learn to love the sport you get hurt(had a stick jab about 2 inches into my knee)just go get it fixed and go riding again,when you wreck(hit a dune buggy head on at Little Sahara,Ok)fix the quad and then go riding again.riding does take a little bit of money but when ur done its worth every penny.we have 3 quads.my banshee is over there on my icon(MOM THINKS ITS UGLY[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img])and then i have a black ds650 and a 91 quadracer 250.people say im spoiled but im not its just what i love to do i mean just because everypenny i get i spend on my quad everybody thinks im just stupid.there is alot of ppl around here that ride quads,dream quads,love quads,and cherrish quads like i do...and alot of them are in this forum.one think RIDE HARD,RIDE FAST,RIDE CRAZY,BUT SAFE!!!!
MSN-DS650_RACER@HOTMAIL.COM
YAHOO-DS650RCR
Tate

Old 11-01-2002, 04:13 PM
Pro Rider

Hi, my name is BlueLeader.....and I'm a quadaholic [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2002, 04:29 PM
Weekend Warrior

hello fellow adicts .. im in the same boat as all of you .. i work the 9-5 grind all weeklong to enjoy those days out with your buddys .. kicking up roost at each other .or pushing eachother to go bigger or better .
or just sitting at the top of some crazy hill enjoying the view and friends .bullshitting about all the good time and how or who wipped out .

i also have few other things im addicted to .like snowboarding theres nothing better the carving threw 2 feet of fresh power kicking up some roost .wipping 360,s off of clifs hitting some major rails .then there also the snow bunny,lolol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

then theres also my street bike cbr954rr . theres nothing like carving a turn at a buck then hitting a 170 in a few seconds ..driving next to a car of chick at 70 and bring up the front and wave as u ride in to the sunset ..lol

ok im done babling

Old 11-01-2002, 05:28 PM
Pro Rider

the is one other thing I am obsessed with......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2002, 08:15 PM
Pro Rider

im proud to be a quadaholic. for five days a week i sit in my screwed-up private school ( or the "dog-cage", as me and my friends so fondly refer to it...) but as soon as i get home at 3, im out on the EX, rippin around on my track or in the abandoned shale quarry out back of my house.
Almost every sunday afternoon me and some friends get together to ride and let the bull fly.
theres nothing like doing donuts in the mud, sending roost all over everyone, while your buddy snaps off some pics to show everyone how truly crazy we all are...

Old 11-01-2002, 09:27 PM
Pro Rider

I am a quadaholic also. I have 2- 3ft stacks of dirtwheels, AtvSport, and other ATV magazines sitting in my room. every day before school, I take my magazine out of my backpack, put it in the left pile, then grab a new one from the right pile. I have probably read every word in every magazine like 5 times.

I am with DS650Racer. me and you need to get together, that is exactly like me. My friends think I'm spoiled because I have a DS650, and a Raptor, but EVERY PENNY I get goes to my quads. My dad is always buying new things for me and him, my mom thinks we're nuts. Mom says if I keep getting hurt we're selling the quads, but she'd have to sell me and my dad, too. I'm not spoiled, my dad signed to finance my DS650, and I am slowly paying it off. I love going riding with my dad, he's like one of my friends when we're together, he's crazy as He!l, too. I think quads are great. I sleep, dream, eat, and live my Quads.

Also, when I get mad, sad, or frustrated, a ride on my DS or Raptor, and I forget all about it.

I am the guy talking to my friends in the back of the classroom, and here the word "fourwheeler" and ask the guy, "what color" what year" "Stock?" "Any aftermarket?" "WANNA RACE"
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 11-02-2002, 01:20 AM
Pro Rider

Yea we do need to meet up dude...do you have yahoo messenger or msn messenger???

Old 11-02-2002, 02:32 AM
Pro Rider

Well i have been reading all the lovely posts on this thread and all I have to say is YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FREAKS.[lol] If you post on this site you are addicted,if the big brown truck roars past your house and you drop everyting to run to the front door your a quadaholic, If your in a dead sleep and hear the big brown truck pull up to your house your a quadaholic.

Ive got the sickness cant wait for the next shiny objects or that custom piece of carbon fiber.. mmmmmmm shiny...

Old 11-02-2002, 02:50 AM
Pro Rider

obsessed? when asked, Mark Twain said that he was obsessed with nothing, including smokin cigars.
"i have quit thousands of times." he said.

Old 11-02-2002, 02:52 AM
Pro Rider

blueleader, by yer pic you have changes yer drugs. am i corect? lol

that is not a vicadan face

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: ARE YOU OBBSESSED?