Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Shee VS Any Raptor @ Glamis 27-28

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2002, 07:02 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I really want to see how Banshee (few mods but very very far from drag Banshee) stacks up against all these super fast four strokes quads (I just sold my 686 w/FCR carbs fully modded wasn't fast enough but I wasn't beat by another four stroke well once but then I got him the very next race and he didn't want another for whatever reason..If anyone is going lets hook-up and give her hell [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]........Digger

Old 04-21-2002, 12:20 AM
Range Rover

If your not going to Glamis there is a open invitation to all these fast 686 Raptors local in Az ..Like King or ??? , I'm not trying to bash anyone just compare to modded Raptors to make sure I did the right thing by selling mine & getting Shee (( DON'T BE SCARED ))This was the Bad Boy

Old 04-21-2002, 01:18 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

WHY that far take her out to sycamore creek and run aginst the big fours!!!

Old 04-21-2002, 03:05 AM
Range Rover

Where is this and when...I'm out in NW Valley..Thx for info

Old 04-21-2002, 10:39 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

What kind of mods do you have on your banshee? Better be ported if your gonna even attempt to run with KingRaptor...

RoostKing...

Old 04-21-2002, 08:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

sycamore creek is out by sahauro lake go past the turn off at 85 east till you see the signs.most sat nights. 107 th and indian school once a month the alkys were running at canyon this friday night.check with the local shops Richards, Dunner,Banshee shack,ect they can let you know who,s draggung where almost every weekend in this valley a guy can run all night!!!!!and i have yet to meet 720 but you better eat your wheaties before you go climbing on king rappy !!!!

Old 04-21-2002, 11:38 PM
Range Rover

RoostKing I think I'm ready for any 4-stroke even King, Put it this way I would love to find out WIN or lose..I had a little work done including porting and it runs pretty GOOD..
>>
>>
AZSand Sycamore Creek is way out there 107th and Indian School now thats better...From what I hear, Most of the people out there 107th are all out DRAG QUADS that will smoke Raptors and Banshees that are not on akly and fully set-up to drag only....I'm a duner and a desert rider for the most part but I race the hill or drags (gecko road)as well..
(( WHY didn't you mention D&M RACING he is one of the BEST and FASTEST in the STATE, and was in full force out at Canyon on Friday))..BY THE WAY I EAT TOTAL ITS BETTER THAN Wheaties IT MAKES YOU WANT TO EAT 686,720 RAPTORS FOR LUNCH BRING EM...

""AZSand

sycamore creek is out by sahauro lake go past the turn off at 85 east till you see the signs.most sat nights. 107 th and indian school once a month the alkys were running at canyon this friday night.check with the local shops Richards, Dunner,Banshee shack,ect they can let you know who,s draggung where almost every weekend in this valley a guy can run all night!!!!!and i have yet to meet 720 but you better eat your wheaties before you go climbing on king rappy !!!!""

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Trending Topics

Old 04-22-2002, 12:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Should have kept the Raptor. Thats a nice looking quad.

Old 04-22-2002, 12:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thats why i said ect.there are so many good racing teams in this town its hard to mention all of them.i belive i met the guy's from d&m once and they told me they were the fastest. othon also told me he was the fastest.so did jerry hall
so who do i belive.LOL i know that in real life at the dune's{thats real life to me]richards seems to rule and no there not any special friends as a matter of fact i use the to better my ds at frist i couldn't beat any of the richards bike now im starting to beat some of there alky dragers and it feels good. got to love comp.

Old 04-22-2002, 12:50 AM
Range Rover

AZSand we have to ride sometime when you going to dunes next (don't say Halloween) thats to far away! Hey we forgot Kenz Cycle Tech and the Banshee Shack two more great shops anyway Talk to you later, I will post pics of Shee soon. Digger

Quick Reply: Shee VS Any Raptor @ Glamis 27-28