Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Raptors now the slowest?

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2002, 03:17 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

alaska,I've forgotten more about the raptor and it's inner workings than you'll ever be able to comprehend in your whole lifetime.

Your the biggest sissy crybaby bed wetter on this forum. Your the type of guy that will punch his girlfriend and say it's not fair when she kicks your a$$.

And generally when one goes around accusing a guy of sucking another guys d1ck means hes probably g@y himself. So I better tell Zombie to stop telling you to hug his nut$ because you might take it serious and fall in love.

14mins, JB weld won't help this reject. This guy fell out of the corndog family tree.

Old 05-25-2002, 09:30 AM
Weekend Warrior

i find it sad people cant take a joke over the internet. lol actually it aint sad its pretty damn funny.

Old 05-25-2002, 01:22 PM
Pro Rider

Glad that you know how to use the dictionary, zombie. Velocity, don't worry, I'm not g@y. I don't care for yours and zombie's alternative lifestyle, but not that there is anything wrong with that... lol...

I don't care what you guys say, I like my CT pipe - filled with crack or whatever. I'm not going to spend another couple hundred dollars just to put another brand on, even if I do gain a couple more ponies. When I bought my CT pipe kit back in 2000 it was the hottest thing out there and it works well for me. After I get done with the suspension work about all I will do to the Raptor is throw in a high-compression piston and cam, and maybe do some clutch work.

Old 05-25-2002, 05:07 PM
Pro Rider

Well it finally comes to this . If you like the CT then yes it is the best pipe for you. Hell, I do think it is made very well. You see Tom I read the DirtWheels Shootout and ordered the pipe next day aired to me @ a total of
679.00$ got it 4 days later. Then I take my machine to the Cycle shop and have it swapped out from the Alien and jetted to the DYNO air fuel ratio meter thingy. So the jetting was dead on. I then get a call from the Cycle shop telling me I lost 4 hp and 6 Ft Lbs of torque. That cost me 320.00.
679.00 + 320.00 = 999 bones. thats a 1000.00 mistake. If you were in the same position I'm sure you would be alil' chapped. I figured DW was smart enough to do a comparison of pipes on an independant Dyno not CT's friggin Dynometer. I bust my A$$ for my dough, I don't sweat my ***** off all day in a damn Foundry to hand it to CT. So when a person says how great CT is and that they eat up all other pipes, you bet your A$$ I'm gonna say something.
You see Velocity and myself need to have every available pony we do alot of Drag racing here and we want the Raptors to reign supreme. So when you are promised a 15 hp gain and do not get it, that Tom is a sham. As for building your machine Velocity's a my machines are VERY built, to the point of Experimental. I cannot say what we have done the cycle shop here has sworn us to silence with free stuff. He want to be thenext Curtis Sparks. If you are gonna go with a high Comp. piston and a cam (in a gesture of peace) we can recommend some really good Ideas that are not talked about on this forum... yet. Just PM one of us.

As for the Alternative lifestyles, Velocity does have a nice Booty.
However, in no way are we Queeby's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Oh yeah Tom, I won't shove that pipe up your a$$ if I see ya. ..lol

Old 05-25-2002, 09:18 PM
Pro Rider

I know I'm jumping in on this a bit late but..

How many of you people that are actively posting on this message ride full throttle, pinned, everywhere you go? I know for dang sure I dont.. So, top speed doesnt really matter that much to me.. But whatever floats your boat I guess.

Old 05-25-2002, 10:20 PM
Pro Rider

It amazes me that people will talk so much trash when they are seperated by a phone line and than become VERY POLITE in front of people.

Please type the way you would talk to them if they where in front of you.

Thanks

Smitty

Old 05-26-2002, 04:37 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Smitty, I am much more polite than in person. My first three posts are more like me in real life than in this forum. I normally bust these punks in the mouth for lippin off.
Why do you ask?

Old 05-27-2002, 01:03 AM
Pro Rider

I swear, some of you are so immature! Your probably like guys that I ran into this weekend. Some punk asses sprayed my cousin, uncle, and myself with a water gun while at a 4 way intersection. Then we chased them down and when they saw my cousin and uncle jump out, they were so scared it wasn't even funny. "It was only water man, why are you chasing us down and ****, just chill". I could not stop laughing... anyway, when I read posts of certain people, I "sense" that this is the kind of person they are whil they are claiming to be big and bad. just a little FYI for some of you to not run your mouths of on here, becaue it could lead to something else in "real life" that you wish you hadn't done!

Old 05-27-2002, 01:11 AM
Elite Pro Rider

ltracer- chasing them down was not immature? Endangering others in the process? Your signature? The coffee calling the kettle black. lol

Old 05-27-2002, 06:01 PM
Pro Rider

Hehehehehehehahahaha, ItracerX listen to you. I sit back thinkin about you runnin your mouth.
Then I remember.....You probably ride a Honda. I am not worried about "Real Life", I seen things and been places your momma would ground you for even thinkin about. You ain't got to worry about anyone touchin your lil' nuts. It's when they drop you got to worry, until then don't fret lil' man. Listen here, I did'nt start this big a$$ hoodoo on this thread.
I was stating an opinion on a pipe. Then a few people decided to jump on me. Well then I
mearly fired back, an now I'm the bad guy. Well so be it. I will continue to defend myself. Also, all raptor owners are not like me so don't chastize all of them. I may be rude, but there are alot of very nice guys who do ride Raptors. So thanks for your input.

Quick Reply: Raptors now the slowest?