Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Baaaaaaa, haaaaaa, haaaaaa, haaaaa.......Honda!

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2002, 01:07 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Honda did nothing for the high performance market again this year! Imagine that?

All the hype and nothin, zilch, zero!!!

I was hoping they would do something, the more competition the better things get, but Honda chose nothin again. Well I shouldn't say nothing, they stil have the 400EX, I guess..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Oh well.

Old 09-13-2002, 02:53 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You just wait when I show up at FSW with a NEW rancher!!
HONDA RULES ! LOL! LOL! LOL! that was just a joke, kind of like honda's new sport quad.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 09-13-2002, 02:56 AM
Pro Rider

you've gotta wonder what they were thinking, there was a lot of hype for a high performance machine and they did nothing!
I'm not trying to start a flame here but man, those Honda fans have to be pissed at these results.

Old 09-13-2002, 03:04 AM
Pro Rider

Well you know Pooplaris, Suki, Kawi, Artic and C-dale have to be lovin this!

Every manufacturer has come out with new high performance machines within the last 2 years and Honda is chasing the other markets. Go figuire!

By the time Honda does come out with something new within the HP market, all the others will have already started their own new developements. I really think Honda shot themselves in the foot on this one. You will start to see that long list of diehard Honda riders leaving for another real soon!

Old 09-13-2002, 03:06 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think Honda wants to wait and see if this "Sport Quad thing" will catch on before they make one, OH I forgot, they got one...Since the Z400 came out I'm sure they have a warehouse full of 400ex's, maybe when thoes are gone, THEN they will make a new sport quad.

Old 09-13-2002, 03:14 AM
Pro Rider

Yea, by then they'll be ready to release a newer 250 EX pushing a whole 12 RWHP...LOL

Old 09-13-2002, 12:05 PM
Trailblazer

Other than no reverse, it's not water cooled, it's way underpowered, and it is ugliest quad available, what is wrong with the 400ex....? I mean it still has that great Honda reliablity, you know the kind that can only come from being way underpowered [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Dirt Wheels, August 2002, pages 48, and 49...If a picture was ever worth a thousand words....(or laughs) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Yes I know I own a 400ex... I bought it in Mississippi for a grand less than what people pay for them here in Oklahoma. My thoughts were the boy could ride it until the Z400 came out and was proven, I could then take advantage of the Honda faithfuls and sale the 400ex for what I paid or more, add a little $$$ for the difference and buy the Z400. The part I didn't figure into the equation was the bottom falling out of the 400ex market. Can't win them all...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] As soon as I can save enough $$$ for the bigger difference, the Honda is gone...

Old 09-13-2002, 12:36 PM
Pro Rider

<< Well you know Pooplaris, Suki, Kawi, Artic and C-dale have to be lovin this! >>

I bet Honda comes out with something that will blow the rest out of the water and have the same longevity as the 400ex. The other companies will be stuck with what they have for a few years while Honda rakes in the $$$$$.

how about a 2 year lease on quads!! lol!

Old 09-13-2002, 12:44 PM
Pro Rider

<<

<< Well you know Pooplaris, Suki, Kawi, Artic and C-dale have to be lovin this! >>

I bet Honda comes out with something that will blow the rest out of the water and have the same longevity as the 400ex. The other companies will be stuck with what they have for a few years while Honda rakes in the $$$$$.

how about a 2 year lease on quads!! lol!
>>

Blueleader, you're too funny!!! Funny in a &quot;what a bonehead!&quot; kind of way. How can you still predict that Honda will come out with something fast? Duh! I'm sure that 10 years from now you'll still be saying the same thing and riding whatever clapped out (if any) machine you're riding now.

Old 09-13-2002, 12:49 PM
Pro Rider

you are right. what the he11 was I thinking. more coffee! more coffee!!

I WANT A KTM QUAD

Quick Reply: Baaaaaaa, haaaaaa, haaaaaa, haaaaa.......Honda!