Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Must Read: Stang SVT abused by mechanic

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2002, 08:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Must Read: Stang SVT abused by mechanic

i see that u did not denied that u take bikes from the delearship u work at and beat them up before u sell them ??

so what did your post mean then if you don,t condone these activities . ohh i got it .. so if it happened to you you would bug out and get some one fired but aslong as its not you .. u don,t give a rats a$$

thats just goes to show what type of person u are . im done with talking to peaon like youre self

Old 10-14-2002, 08:37 PM
RIP Dear Friend

bombthreat187,

We must not be looking at the same post.

You need to reread what Knowsalot wrote in this post, the whole post not the bits and pieces you want to read.

Besides if I was you I would change your sign in screen name before someone thinks you are a bombthreat.

Chet
VP Knowsalot Facility

Old 10-20-2002, 11:47 AM
Pro Rider

I work at a dealership,Yamaha sends a setup+predelivery checklist that is to be filled out as the machine is being assembled at the end of the check list itstates: Testride,check for proper assembly,control operation,and overall operation as specified for the unit.
After the testride-check for fuel,oil,and coolant leaks.
The reason this dip $hit tech throws a leg over your machine that you spent $6800 for is because it is my job to check things that you should not be troubled with and or are not capable of diagnosing or fixing.
Do you think you are the first one to use your blender you paid $19.95 for? Of coarse not someone has plugged it in and turned it on to insure you won't get electricuted or impailed by loose blades when you fire it up for the first time.
This is no different.I understand the topic and agree that the ford tech was completely wrong in what he did.However don't lable every tech as someone dip $hit that just wants to ride your wheeler new or used.
I assure you the worst thing that could happen to your new stock raptor is me falling asleep at the bars because it would bore me so.