Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Tony Steward(nascar) Owns a raptor

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2002, 07:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tony Steward(nascar) Owns a raptor

so are you trying to say TS has never caused any accidents from driving like a jacka$$ ?? You are tripping, he'll get his. I really dont follow Nascar hard core but I do like the old school, like Mark Martin,etc. Always near the top but never quite there, keeps you rooting for them IMHO. I played blackjack with Jeff Gordon his rookie year @ Hardrock in Las Vegas. The pitboss carded him and never recongized who he was. I dint realize it either till in the couse of the "where you from, what do you do" banter he said he worked for nascar, I asked him if he meant at the corparate offices and he replied "no, I race" well after 6-8 coronas I called BS on his story and he showed me his Driver license, sure as ****, when I realized his name I felt like huge a$$! He signed hardrock napkins for the table and played a couple more hours, FYI he sat down with $400 or so and played $25,never really acting one way or the other. Brooke was with him and she looked so fine you would eat the corn right of her ....................well thats a story another time.

Old 10-30-2002, 08:54 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Down through history, all of the great drivers did'nt mind moving slower traffic out of their way. Stewart is no exception......or Gordan, or "Dirty" Dale Sr, or Richard Petty. Dale Sr. IMO only, was the most talented driver too strap in a cup car. BTW, I was at the Bristol race several years back when he turned Terry L around at the end.....still don't agree with that.....but it's racin. You guys ever tried any round-e-round racin? TRY IT.

Old 10-30-2002, 10:04 PM
Pro Rider

Thats a cool story Micheal, yea Brooke is hot. There has been lots of dirty driving this year. Alot of guilty people. Roundy round racing is fun, been there, done that. Dune riding is better.

Old 10-30-2002, 10:04 PM
Pro Rider

I have a 2001 Bunch Racing IMCA Stock Car with a 383 Vortec......Got Huevos?

Old 10-30-2002, 10:17 PM
Pro Rider

Hay has anyone seen the tony stewart and son ads in atv mags ,i think its for like golden spectro oils or something,pretty cool!

Old 10-30-2002, 10:28 PM
Pro Rider

IMO nascar was more of a sport instead of "entertainment" when Dale Sr. and Davey Allison[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] yousta go at it all race long.

Old 10-30-2002, 11:04 PM
Pro Rider

geze, tony stewart already races everthing what now is he gonna start racing his raptor in gncc lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 11-02-2002, 04:07 PM
Trailblazer

AMEN to u brother!!! Earnhardt all the WAY! the onyl real NASCAR driver ever....shure he could be dirty but he stilled owned STEWARD and LABONTE!!! haha

Old 11-02-2002, 04:20 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RAPTOR2FAST4U
AMEN to u brother!!! Earnhardt all the WAY! the onyl real NASCAR driver ever....shure he could be dirty but he stilled owned STEWARD and LABONTE!!! haha

NOT!!!! Driving like a d!ck doesn't make you a great driver.
He was never one of my favorite drivers,
I hated to see him killed, but It was his dirty driving style (blocking) that got him killed.
He only had a couple of more seasons left, he couldn't keep up with the younger drivers anymore.

Old 11-02-2002, 04:24 PM
Pro Rider

Stewart's just a crybaby with a bad temper (sore looser). [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Tony Steward(nascar) Owns a raptor