Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Your greatest victory??

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2002, 06:07 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Your greatest victory??

When I could finally go out to get the paper of a morning while wearing more just than slippers. It was hard guys.

J/K. I guess I am a loser, I have never really won any big matches. I guess the biggest is outruning 400ex's on the 250x.

Old 11-21-2002, 03:05 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

My first drag race as a kid in a car. I had a 1968 Coronet with a mild 440 and was challenged toa race by some el camino. So we line up and the guys buddy asks if I have a problem with him lowering the tailgate and taking off the aircleaner, for more aerodynamics and air flow, i guess! So we take off and of course the big 440 is all over that puny 350. No big deal,

Or is this it?

His Air Force buddy wants to run me in his 68 Genaro, err Camaro, again with a 350. I was told over and over that the Camaro was going to eat me for lunch and not to waste my time. Well being young, I didnt listen(some things never change)and lined up. Power braked the Coronet just enough to get the revs up, but not break the tires loose, and were off! I get a great start and smoke his ****. Well he had an excuse, so we line up again, but this time i get a terrible start and the genaro jumps to a 2 car lead. Shoot, im going to lose this one. Of course the big 440 had other ideas and slowly at first, then closer and closer I pull up with this guy, By the end of the race i had him by a car length! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or

The chit talker adversary who thinks his just "built"327 Chevelle with fender flairs was some comp. Ha, blew up on the line, rolled 5 feet. Gave them ride home in my car!

When will small block guys learn...

RoostKing...

Old 11-21-2002, 06:43 AM
Range Rover

1986 Amateur National championships(bikes) at the infamous Peoria TT track. Won the Pro-Am final on my Can-Am Sonic Rotax and got two great pics in Cycle News. Got a cool video of it also so when I'm feelin down it's a good pick-me-up. The older we get the faster we were!

Old 11-21-2002, 09:39 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thats pretty funny there DSMike![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

As funny as it is my stock Raptor is one of the fastest 4 stroke bikes around here. So I win drags alot. I don't do much formal competition, yet, mainly just gravel/sand pits and and an occasional MX.