Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

FSW's motor failures (trinity)

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2003, 09:11 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FSW's motor failures (trinity)

AZSAND- You did not out run DSmike. Scooby had you covered and many more. Unless you had another bike than the one you dynoed at 73 (pammi760 on alky+) you will not go far around here. I traveled 1300 miles to race on a course that YOU WERE suppose to groom with a i-beam. I intended to run a course that ALL could race. "hired guns" were on alot of bikes. Out of the 200 members there only 35 raced DUE to a **** poor track.

By the way the raptors won the throphies in the 2 big events. I did not see your super quad with a throphy by it. (if i was a nobody on the hill, you must have been standing beside me)You are right i did not race the hill after i got there. I will not travel that far again, nor will alot of other forum members.

shoulda, coulda,woulda if i can not make 73hp on alky i would not dyno.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Meeting the people at FSW's was great, but the racing left a lot to be desired.

As far a the rose covered glasses. To think you were number 2 at the hill AZSAND turn the lights back on. I do not think you cracked the top 10

THE THRUTH

Old 01-31-2003, 09:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

14 min you have the black raptor, jeff,scooby and with no memory involed dsmike those are the only bikes that had what it takes to beat mine i beat the 465 sparks the blue 690 sparks( dsmike has that on film if he did not forget) and then there was hargrove and king we did not run but they were fast and i did beat all that ran the prelims but jeff !!! so you tell me how fast my bike was ??? you know what this is getting out of hand i called you on your lowlife buiness tatics so now your going to trash talk me who cares im out of here!!!! Good luck CRAYCRAFT boy's

Old 01-31-2003, 10:58 PM
Pro Rider

AZSAND i do have you racing the blue raptor, i can send you a copy of it. its not very long.

Old 02-01-2003, 12:09 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Airraptor- The motor vibration we were refering to was some body elses on here. For your info they had Trinity install a carralo rod and Trinity did all the work!!! They tore it down and delivered the quad. Who's quad are you refering to?? I was refering to the Trinity bikes in my post because they all came out of the same shop. DSracers problems were not related and i really did not see any other failures besides trinity's there. If you really believe you get the HP promised.... How come your 727 did not dyno over 70 like the Trinity web site said?????????

As far as bashing Trinity?? Not really. 1 1/2 years ago raptor720 and others were posting Trinity this and Trinity that. 63HP from the 686. On and on, so i ordered a 686 and was very dissapointed to get 44 like all the rest on here. Numerous post were put up to lead you to believe that only trinity can port a head. Now i know that is the case. Had Trinity delivered the 63 or even close all would be well. Why lead some one to trinity if YOU know they will not get the advertise HP??? Everything i posted was a real 100 percent issue not made up or inflated. Whats the harm in finding out what went wrong with a group of bikes. If the sparks had the same problems i would have used there name in place of Trinity's.

AZSAND- Are you going to make it to rattlesnake hunt or Atoka any this year?? Or drag wars, trailer park races, or the Mid west sand fest?? I will be at most of them and will be happy to run your bike on flat ground. What races will you be at? I will mark my calendar and make those events.

Old 02-01-2003, 12:46 AM
Pro Rider

Damn, this is getting good. I just drank three margetitizes man I'm waisted. $hit.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-01-2003, 12:49 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Take the key out of your quad now Ernie. No donuts in the middle of the street tonight for you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-01-2003, 12:53 AM
Pro Rider

Bad police man, no donuts!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-01-2003, 12:56 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Ernie660R
Bad police man, no donuts!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2003, 11:54 PM
Weekend Warrior

Azsand I am the owner of the 465 and just to set the record straight you never even raced my bike, and we even called you out. So don't be bashing or claiming you out ran the 465. If you want to race we will be at Dumont for Pres. Day. But if you can't make it we will meet you where ever you want.

Old 02-03-2003, 12:04 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Viedo tape it for us.

Another victory that fell thru, thats 2 now

Quick Reply: FSW's motor failures (trinity)