Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

broke schaphoid!! (wrist)

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2003, 04:30 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default broke schaphoid!! (wrist)

this weeked at gorman california me and my cousins where riding. any way after 20 min. use i was trying to pass my cousin and there was a lil ditch. my front wheels hiut hard and that was the end of my trip. i had to wait the rest of the day sitting in the truck. so today is the first day of 13 weeks in a cast[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 02-18-2003, 04:41 PM
Pro Rider

Sucky man! Your gonna be in a cast for spring break and all of spring in general! No riding for you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 02-18-2003, 04:42 PM
Pro Rider

i dont wanna talk about it!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 02-18-2003, 05:16 PM
Pro Rider

Is it your "jerking" arm? Man that has to suck...did you make the pass?

Old 02-18-2003, 05:17 PM
Pro Rider

lol...you use either hand or you can always find someone to do it for you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-18-2003, 05:33 PM
Pro Rider

no thank god it isnt that arm!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and no after that hit i was hurting with pain but that warrior wants more action. 1 huge 30 ft. roll over, alot of water in the exhaust and one huge hit in the front tires i thought i bent or broke something there.

Old 02-18-2003, 05:43 PM
Pro Rider

hehe....the first time I ever went riding at the coast (long time ago) I broke my arm flying off a drop off in the dunes and over the handle bars, it hella sucked! I didn't know it was broken but it hurt like a ****! Just so happened that there was a "doctor in training" there and he said i only stressed a tendon really bad so I figured he was right and rode for the rest of the day. I couldn't do much and everytime I pulled on the handle bars I could feel stuff moving around, omg it hurt so bad but I toughed it our for the whole day! Just thinking about it makes me cringe! I found out a couple days after the trip that it wasnt healing or feeling better so I went to the doctor and he did xrays and said it was broken. He gave me a splint and I went on my marry way.

Old 02-18-2003, 05:49 PM
Pro Rider

not like me i had to sit in the truck!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and wait 10 hours in the hospital!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and come today to take of the cast and put a better one!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] i waited4 hours for that. man what is it with docs?

Old 02-18-2003, 05:56 PM
Pro Rider

I'd hate to sit for so long, doctors are busy people damnit! Give em a break!! J/K [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-18-2003, 05:56 PM
Pro Rider

So, did your quad make out ok.

Quick Reply: broke schaphoid!! (wrist)