Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Post your most embarrassing races....

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2003, 05:25 PM
Default Post your most embarrassing races....

Just admit it! You’ve been smoked by a mini Raptor 80, well maybe not that bad but you’ve had at least been humiliated once or twice at the sand drags; it happens to everyone. I personally got showed-up the other day by a very deceivingly stock looking 250R four-trax, everything about it looked stock. it even had a black pipe! We were neck to neck but I finally pulled him by a half a quad length..I would like to attribute this to the woops and the fact that he was a extremely good rider, after reviewing the tape I could tell that I was not even opening up my shee all the way, but would anyone believe me? NO! It sucked… did he have a big bore 250 R? chances are that he was packing a bore job. but I will never know.. So what happened to you guys! What beat you that shouldn’t have?

liquidsand

Old 03-10-2003, 07:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

must of u know....i called out DemonDS over in the bomb room, for a race...talked a ton of shiz not stop..." i'll smoke that mack truck faster then u could spell dumbo" kinda stuff...went out to rock springs sand dunes...and got my *** handed to me...i got him a few times but he got the best of me....had to pay up w/ a steak din... it sucked ***....and now his DS is gone so i can't redeem myself form that embarrassing lose....

it will haunt me for life....THAT MOTHER F*CKER!!!!

Old 03-10-2003, 07:45 PM
Pro Rider

lol, that was a fun day

Bat

Old 03-10-2003, 07:54 PM
Pro Rider

hey bat...how come u didn't run ur rap against my rap...demon bro did, now that was embarrassing i passed him like he was tied to a stump!!!

oh well i want a shot at ur new shee's!!!

Old 03-10-2003, 07:57 PM
Pro Rider

66oDisturbed

You might want to rethink of racing against Bat. Since he builting a mean machine Banshee and you just might to shell out the dough for another steak dinner again.... LOL

Old 03-10-2003, 08:03 PM
Pro Rider

im dropin more dough in my rappy....and i never said i wanna bet him, i just wanna go ridin w/ the guy and race him....thats all!!!

but im willing to lay some money on the line if i feel i have a shot!!!....

Old 03-10-2003, 08:09 PM
Pro Rider

Just how much dough are you planning to drop on your 01 rappy?

Old 03-10-2003, 08:11 PM
Pro Rider

has much as it takes........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2003, 08:13 PM
Pro Rider

I am sure disturbed would have emabarrased me with my raptor, my ds was not running up to snuff either.

I would have raced, had my son with me and he did not want me taking off without him. He got scared I was gonna leave him or something.

No money either, If I am going to be betting, I have to loose some major weight. I have weight issues and racing and being a big guy dont go hand in hand.

Disturbed, I will race you for fun sometime though. My new banshee should end up in the 70's hp wise. I am building it to be dunable and really just for fun.

It will probably take me some time to get used to launching the thing, that is usually my weak point. I am not much of a racer.

My limited banshee is a good running machine, so we can race anytime. This year my trips will probably be somewhat limited with the us have another child.

I am up anytime for a rock springs trip, it has finally started warming up here.

bat

Old 03-10-2003, 08:14 PM
Pro Rider

LMAO!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Also after all the doughs you dump into, you will be impress....

What are you going to do the motor? who you going go thur? What your main goal to get out of it?

Quick Reply: Post your most embarrassing races....