Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Need to be cheered up!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2003, 08:28 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need to be cheered up!!

missmudd, Im in the concrete business not s**t business, I dont take any s**t nor do I give a S**t as to your opinions frankley. you sound like a bitter little girl who needs to grow up and face life. you cannot sit there and type at the keyboard and make your poor decisions go away. I find it almost sad that you admit you regret being a parent and married so young,the internet isnt going to make them go away so grow up and face them,your bravado isnt cutting it here with me. as for me.Ive been with my wife 13 years and dont regret a thing but thats why I waited [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] oh, 1 more thing, I cleared 15K today and still had time for your charades. anything else ??

Old 04-17-2003, 08:30 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry to hear about all your trouble lilmissmud that really sucks to have to be laying around for 6 months. But with what you were describing I think you better listen to the Doc. And look on the bright side there is always next summer.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Here is a little story about my brother that might make you laugh. He has a 99 Mojave and he was in my uncle's yard playing around. Well the ole Mojave runs just as fast backwards as it does fowards. Well my brother not thinking one bit puts it in reverse and punches the gas and whips the handlebars to turn. The Mojave tips over throwing him out through the yard. He was fine just a bruised ego from being stupid!!! I laughed my butt after I found out he was alright!!!!

Old 04-17-2003, 08:36 PM
Range Rover

That is pretty funny! I would have laughed at him too....at least you checked to make sure there were no serious wounds first!

Old 04-17-2003, 08:58 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: MichaelAZ
missmudd, Im in the concrete business not s**t business, I dont take any s**t nor do I give a S**t as to your opinions frankley. you sound like a bitter little girl who needs to grow up and face life. you cannot sit there and type at the keyboard and make your poor decisions go away. I find it almost sad that you admit you regret being a parent and married so young,the internet isnt going to make them go away so grow up and face them,your bravado isnt cutting it here with me. as for me.Ive been with my wife 13 years and dont regret a thing but thats why I waited [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] oh, 1 more thing, I cleared 15K today and still had time for your charades. anything else ??

Allright here's the deal.. no jokes now I'm being dead serious.

I'm glad for you and your wife truly I am. My comment refered to the socially accepted norm. Usually it is to soon to be married at 19 and have a child at 21. But I'm not one to live by the rules. I love my life and would never change it. No I'm not bitter I'm actually very happy,and as too you patronizing attitude I honestly don;t give a flying crap...when I go to sleep tonight you wont make me miss a wink. I really don't care what you made today. Money doesn't make ya happy. But if it makes you feel better than go ahead and tell me everything just don't expect me to care. Kay thanks!

When you can talk to me without the crummy attitude I'd be glad to chat.

Old 04-17-2003, 09:22 PM
Pro Rider

the sh*t has hit the fan..there is nothing worse then a pissed off women....they rain down on u like a Georgia thunderstorm.....be careful....they r likely to kill u!!!!!

Old 04-17-2003, 09:27 PM
Range Rover

I'm not mad.....I'm just disapointed...

Actually neither I say it again Very few people on this earth are worth the effort I would have to put forth to hate them... It;s easier to just not care

Old 04-17-2003, 09:29 PM
Pro Rider

MichaelAZ,

She cleaned your clock dude. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Good for her!

Lilmissmud if you ever decide to change your nickname to lilmissdynamite I'd be happy to change it for you! *chuckle

Old 04-17-2003, 09:39 PM
Pro Rider

wow...dbeck ur really coming around to this flaming stuff.......whats up dude....

Old 04-22-2003, 08:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

SLAM!

RoostKing...

Old 04-22-2003, 10:57 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I Cleared $100 today but that was only dollars. LOL