Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

2 questions??

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2003, 02:28 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 compound questions??

"5000$ VS. 1635$ in 300' is the Difference between a Yugo and a Ferrari". How is that you have won? You have the "Big Bore Killer" the highest dynoing Raptor at FSW 67hp. I thought it was whoever hit the 300' mark first? Is it who spends the least amout of money? Sounds like your already trying to cover your *** for a loss and haven't even raced the race yet. On June first you have the opportunity to race four other Raptor builders.
Prove to all that you can beat something other than a Tinity or a Craycraft Build. There will be 900 people at this event and about 30 of them will be forum members. You still have yet to beat a Robertson 727 so you Race your machine and I'll race Mine. Make sure you have everything runnin right when you get here. I hear so much about these Craycraft machines it would be awesome to see how my Robertson "BIG BORE" 727 does against the "Super Chicken BIG BORE Killer". You remember the Robertson 727 that Beat you don't you?

SuperChicken = 0
Robertson 727= 1

Come run in my World where the Bar has been raised. They ain't the same Raptors anymore, pack your Paddles June 1st and come up and play.

Old 04-16-2003, 04:18 PM
Pro Rider

Zombie, did you change your website? I was going to look at it. Thought you might have some pictures of the quad. But it said it could not find it.

Old 04-16-2003, 08:46 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Zoombie- I made the trip to nebraska once and accomplished what i set out to do. I have the new and improved 2003 now. I will not make a trip again to nebraska but will meet you guys in Atoka or Little Sahara. You should travel out of your city limits if it is as bad as you think it is going to be. Beating a wounded quad is not high in my record book. I would rather one be 100 percent and claim victory that way. I hope yours turns out better than the first one because those 2 seemed pretty even to me. I base that one the fact that they would not dyno it at the shop after mine. We dynoed ours but youall declined to dyno yours. The DS (dsmike) had all the quads you all gathered up covered. Some of those banshees and what ever. The final clothes pin race was between dollarbillz and dsmike. There was no robertson in the final round. I would offer to pay your way down here but you have enough "cake" to find me. I saw where Velocity posted he wanted to meet up with the moose in atoka in may. So that would be a cool place to meet and race. A trip to Nebraska is not going to happen with me this year. Did that once, your turn. Your quad was under "the knife" while we were there in november

Ferrari Vs ugo??
more like

Porky pig (727) vs speedy gonzales(686)

Old 04-16-2003, 08:58 PM
Pro Rider

I'll never race any of you idiots! I loose, your quad is faster...what a bunch of whining bitchy bench racers.
You now why everyone wears helmets these days...its so we can ride without bieng pestered by your talking
You take the fun out of all of it...get bent and get real
you all should get super bench racer status here on the forum.
BLAHBLAHBLAH my dad can beat up your dad...
CLOWNS!!!

Old 04-16-2003, 09:04 PM
Pro Rider

Ding Ding Ding , here we go again.In this corner wearing the yellow shorts hailing from Aledo Mark "super chicken" 14mins........LOLOL

Old 04-16-2003, 09:05 PM
Pro Rider

I want to see those bikes race and maybe I will come out to film it and make the dvd a little longer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-16-2003, 09:09 PM
Pro Rider

If this post actually turns into a race, I would love to see video...I bet both quads are camera shy

Old 04-16-2003, 09:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

were talkin' 50cc's...lol. 50cc's dont mean JACK. it would go down to who's got the better build, not a matter of engine displacement

Old 04-16-2003, 09:20 PM
Trailblazer

Back when I was in Benchrest shooting we used to have these matches during the winter called "postal matches" where a fella would shoot a group on an official target and then send it in to the person holding the "match". The fella who mailed in the smallest group "won". It was a matter of honor that you shot and the distance stated and with whatever gun.

I think a similar thing can be held with quads. It could be called "Trailer Queen Nationals" you could all dyno our quads, and send the results into whatever "clown" wants to collect them. The person who gets the highest dyno numbers would effectivly be crowned Head Queen. This could solve a multitude of pesky problems such as, riding one's quad, displaying the skill needed to pilot an ultra high horsepower machine, expensive helmets and riding gear, travelling to some remote location only to not race, etc...

This would be much more effective then actually "racing", since racing is so dangerous and bumpy (stupid woops). I would be more than happy to participate but I only have a trinity motor so i am effectivly out of the running not to mention the fact that i would have to travel to get to a dyno. Thats kind of defeating the purpose of the TQN.

Personally i would rather put the money into my quad and race, then waste a lot of time on a dyno, besides I just have a trinity boat anchor. Im no threat.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-16-2003, 09:33 PM
Pro Rider

Mark, I was under the impression that Jay sold TunedX2 so he can build up his 585 Banshee. I believe his wife races Tuned X1 now.

Quick Reply: 2 questions??